1st Practice

Advertisement
green-of-the-cincinnati-bengals-runs-for-a-touchdown-after-catching-a-picture-id490463712

4387760.jpg

Cager looks like an Olympic sprinter...lulz at him being too thin. Dude might have 6% body fat. If Coley can stay healthy and Cager comes into his own, we should have an elite passing game. I expect Bruce to step in and play a lot of meaningful snaps in the slot. Coley, Cager, Bruce, and the Nigerian Prince are all the type of big time athletes we should expect at the skill positions at Miami.

Advertisement
Seen this from Twitter. 2 of the 3 young canes at linebacker quarterman and mccloud image.jpg
I knows he's listed at 245 but quarterman looks like a solid 235 or so. All 3 of the linebackers came in with pretty good size. Excited to see them play

"LB Jermaine Grace is now listed at 6-feet-1 and 205 pounds on the latest official roster. On last year’s roster, Grace was listed at 6-feet-1 and 221 pounds. Grace is excited about the new defensive scheme because he will be able to blitz more and use his speed.''

I hope this is a Typo.

Why would it be a typo, Coach Golden?

:jordan:

Advertisement
Cager looks like an Olympic sprinter...lulz at him being too thin. Dude might have 6% body fat. If Coley can stay healthy and Cager comes into his own, we should have an elite passing game. I expect Bruce to step in and play a lot of meaningful snaps in the slot. Coley, Cager, Bruce, and the Nigerian Prince are all the type of big time athletes we should expect at the skill positions at Miami.

What about Berrios?

Football%20pee%20wee%20player.jpg

Yearby listed at 207 lb is good for this time of year. After Spring and Summer practice his weight will go up and down. And will be difficult to maintain through the year. As long as he's around 205 lb to start the season it will be perfect for him. Most RB his size and skill set is about 205 lb anyways.

Last edited:
This all sounds great. However, the true test of this team will come when we see how well our OL runs through the giant ***** machine.

Advertisement

What about Berrios?

Football%20pee%20wee%20player.jpg

I hope Richt stays true to his history and gives Boringos as much burn as the other slow, white midget receivers Richt had prancing across Doak Campbell in the 90s.

Advertisement
Wait til about two or three weeks in, the coaches aren't trying to be your friend and it's hot as **** then all of this practice was fun sh** will be thrown out the window. lol

I'm loving this sh**!!! We are going to be good at the DT position. At this weight these guys should hold up against the run up the middle. I hope these guys remind us of Cortez Kennedy and Russel Maryland:

• DT Courtel Jenkins has gained nine pounds since last season and is now listed at 6-feet-2 and 320 pounds.

• DT Anthony Moten is listed 18 pounds heavier since last season. He is now listed at 6-feet-4 and 317 pounds.

On what he wants to work on this spring (PAP):

“Just getting back under center. My freshman year there was a lot under center, where last year we spread it out a little more. This is like my third different offense that I’ve been in so I am just getting back to under center work and play action, really fine tuning my footwork."

Advertisement
Back