1997 Miami Hurricanes

Butch was a bit of an underachiever. He only won big when he had a great roster. And even then, he somehow found a way to lose a game. To Rick Neuiheisel of all people.
That Washington team could've played for the NC.....STFU with your dumbazz drivel...

Advertisement
Did you play football you don’t look like much of an athlete looking at your pics. You look like you have a substance abuse issue and drink a lot😆
Played 4yrs HS....Im 59yrs old my man...
Walk into my house and you'd see my UM FB Love is unparalleled by anyone you know including your supposed cousin...

Played 4yrs HS....Im 59yrs old my man...
Walk into my house and you'd see my UM FB Love is unparalleled by anyone you know including your supposed cousin...
You got no burn right lol and I don’t care how old you are you still look like you on the heroin and lean 🤣

Advertisement
Wasn't Butchs fault Portis fumbled with nobody touching him...THAT lost the game...

Nobody should have been within 2 TDs of the 00 Miami team. It shouldn’t have come down to one stupid play and a a number of questionable at best officiating calls. (Yes, everybody knows the refs were favoring UW.)

Advertisement
@Cane passion ....how was Bowdens game day coaching in 1990 when YOUR supposed cousin ran for over 190+yds??
How was his gameday coaching, when in 94 as defending NCs, he was Bit*hslapped outta the OB???....Lol at Bowden being some Great Gameday coach....MFer should be sleeping with rosary beads the rest of his life for UM being on Probation from 95-98....
Ahem … you forgot about opening day, 1988, after they published the "National Championship Rap". Final score, good guys 31 - Bowden 0.

Advertisement
You really seem like a weird troll.

Running the ball up the middle 3 times and then punting when you’re down by multiple scores in the 4th is the opposite of teaching toughness.

It’s basically teaching the team to give up and stop trying to win when they’re facing adversity.

Seriously, it’s about half a step away from telling your team to leave the field and forfeit the game when they’re down by 10 or 14 in the 4th.

Weird, lol, what's weird is you actually believe what you just typed. You should start thinking more before you type. Just ask yourself a simple question, if everything you just typed was True, than can you explain to us, how did those butch davis teams end up turning into what they turned into, based off of your logic. Its obvious you're either a new UM fan, or never saw those games, im sure some people still got games on vhs that they can upload for you, so you can learn how the Greatest team, of all time was built!

Not sure but those QBs might have been worse than last year's.

The difference was, coach davis made sure he built a strong running game led by coach kehoe coached o-lines once again, so thise qb's basically had to earn the right to pass! That ucla game was a prime example, old scotty actually started making some plays!

Advertisement
Weird, lol, what's weird is you actually believe what you just typed. You should start thinking more before you type. Just ask yourself a simple question, if everything you just typed was True, than can you explain to us, how did those butch davis teams end up turning into what they turned into, based off of your logic. Its obvious you're either a new UM fan, or never saw those games, im sure some people still got games on vhs that they can upload for you, so you can learn how the Greatest team, of all time was built!

Butch Davis didn’t run the ball 3 straight times and punt when down by 14 in the 4th quarter. That’s some weird BS you’re making up.

Butch Davis didn’t run the ball 3 straight times and punt when down by 14 in the 4th quarter. That’s some weird BS you’re making up.

Again, dont be ignorant, go and watch old games an educate yourself, you trying to use theories instead of viewing reality!

Did he Win??...Did he Punk Enos by taking away any slants??..which btw, is a Butch forte
Hes right though brother. It is about winning and his players would do that when they would be in match ups that exposed them. It was bush league and it really showed me how much butch has changed. I love butch. But if we did that crap he woulda came out on the field and beat us right there on the spot. That really disappointed me honestly.

Maybe Enos bad coaching not Diaz.
U think our defense did a good job that game? Cmon bruh. Ur making some good points. But if you think mandy didnt cost us these games this year also I question what u were watching. Our defense laid down any time it mattered this year. It was like spending Saturdays in costa Rica for our defense. Steady spreading em wide.

Advertisement
Back