-19 vs UNC

Advertisement
We might not cover if our 4th stringers get in towards the end. I'm okay with that as long as our 1st and 2nd dominates.

They get 9 out of 13. There DL will drastically improve, bc most of the starters are returning, and offense should be a little better since they get there starting QB. Regardless Miami needs to take care of business.

Miami should blow them out, no excuses. Honestly we should cover against every ACC team we play every year outside of an occasional away game at VT and FSU. Yes I know that’s not realistic, but when you look at who we play we should be closer to doing that, than not.

Advertisement
Prime time game under the lights, all black unis on a re-energized team with a new leader.
I think we come to play and stomp these guys off the yard..

They need to show these Storm18 guys the video of those UNC fxcks putting down the U in the endzone a couple of years ago.

They're more wiling to take three and four yard gains on first down and set up the offense for an easier conversion than last year where if the hole didn't open they got stuffed for no gain.
This simple improvement has been the most critical part of our offensive success this season.

This simple improvement has been the most critical part of our offensive success this season.
It's almost like they finally realized down and distance makes a difference. We complain about being terrible on third downs but it's tough to convert third and nine. If you pick up a measly three yards on first and second, it leaves a very convert-able third and four. You've got the whole playbook to use instead of having to rely on 4 verts because that's the only choice you have on third and forever.

Advertisement
We might not cover if our 4th stringers get in towards the end. I'm okay with that as long as our 1st and 2nd dominates.
That's why I'm staying FAR AWAY from that game. I already vision Miami having a comfortable FOUR touchdown lead going into the fourth quarter, and Richt ORDERING Manny to play the third team and true freshmen and what not.

UNC seems to disrespect us more than any other team with the upside down U bullchit. Run it the **** up on them and teach them a lesson, show them whos division this is.
Again, CMR absolutely doesn't aim to " run up " the score on any opponent. WITNESS the FIU game. Heck, if even passed on a chip shot FG and had the offense go for it on fourth down.

i dont care if we cover or not as long as we win easily. if we blow part of the lead because we had 4th stringers, then that's fine because i would exchange all day long the experience they received for the point spread that we lost

Advertisement
Again, CMR absolutely doesn't aim to " run up " the score on any opponent. WITNESS the FIU game. Heck, if even passed on a chip shot FG and had the offense go for it on fourth down.

Thanks captain obvious, we all know Richt is a pastor. Just saying they deserve it. But that is a terrible example because the TD would have been more points, and we were inside the 5

Advertisement
I think Richt has to start Perry. I don’t want Rosier to get booed, which he will, if he starts. Perry just needs to take what the defense gives him, and not get greedy, until he gets more comfortable.

Advertisement
Back