-19 vs UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to have the worst punter in college football. How hard is it to find someone who can kick it 40 yards in the air consistently?
Maybe Richt can have a " student body tryout ". Serious. Other Power 5 school's have done it in the past.

They gave up 160yds rushing vs Cal
510yds total vs ECU (290yds passing 220yds rushing)
402yds total vs Pitt (228yds rushing).

They give up an average of 202.7yds per game rushing & their Defense hasn't forced an INT the entire season.

I'm not expecting Richt to start Perry, but if Rosier comes out slow & can't move the ball down the field on the first couple series Perry needs to get in the game & get the offense going. There's no reason why we can't run the ball on them this year despite struggling to do so last year.

Their QB Nathan Elliott is below average, he's passed for 669yds 3TD's & 4INT's on the season as a 56.7% passer.
In the ACC, they're 11th in Passing & 11th in Rushing, but they've only give up 1 sack on the season.

So, given its a home game @ The Rock the atmosphere should be loud & intense. Our Defense picked off Nathan 3 times & forced a fumble last year, while also knocking out 3 QB's, they should eat big time against this team.

Defensive inconsistency vs weak teams is something Manny has to get out of, there's not a single player on this UNC offense that's worth a ****.

And offensive inconsistency in run blocking is something Richt & Searels needs to drill in our OL's head. If our lineman block like they're supposed to, we should run the ball down their throat & if Perry is playing he should pick that secondary apart.

UNC is one of the 3 worst teams in the ACC, the only reason why these games are ever close is because we don't handle our business & play down to competition.

I got Miami winning 37-16.
Very accurate take

funny-jokes-about-unc-tarheels-2.jpg

Advertisement
Maybe Richt can have a " student body tryout ". Serious. Other Power 5 school's have done it in the past.

Find a soccer player who can just boot the **** out of the ball. Feagles is averaging 37.8 yards. I looked up where that ranks and he is 131st!!!!!!!! It cost us against LSU and will cost is another game this year. Bank on it. Absolutely atrocious and he needs to be benched.

Advertisement
Find a soccer player who can just boot the **** out of the ball. Feagles is averaging 37.8 yards. I looked up where that ranks and he is 131st!!!!!!!! It cost us against LSU and will cost is another game this year. Bank on it. Absolutely atrocious and he needs to be benched.
LSU had 20 point's due to favorable field position!

Advertisement
Guys are already throwing out the excuses up front in case Richt doesn't blow out this sht opponent.

At some point he needs to get his team to regularly thrash these type of teams.

Do you want him to thrash teams so you can make money, or do you want him to continue to develop the newest recruits while trying to erase the sht from this program?

Well this is game 5 so players who have played 4 games and aren't good enough to see major playing time will begin sitting for redshirt purposes

I expect to see a lot less rotation because if that and the step up in competition for ACC play

Advertisement
Back