-19 vs UNC

Advertisement
I see the Canes winning by 14. The Heels always play the Canes tough. Plus, if Perry makes his first start (likely), I think he'll find it different than coming off the bench. He'll have to deal with the pressure as the starter and may make a few freshman mistakes.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Advertisement
Do you want him to thrash teams so you can make money, or do you want him to continue to develop the newest recruits while trying to erase the sht from this program?

Right. That's what it is. How could I be so simple minded. He is in a never ending quest to develop players while squeaking by sht teams like UNC. The excuses are never ending.

They gave up 160yds rushing vs Cal
510yds total vs ECU (290yds passing 220yds rushing)
402yds total vs Pitt (228yds rushing).

They give up an average of 202.7yds per game rushing & their Defense hasn't forced an INT the entire season.

I'm not expecting Richt to start Perry, but if Rosier comes out slow & can't move the ball down the field on the first couple series Perry needs to get in the game & get the offense going. There's no reason why we can't run the ball on them this year despite struggling to do so last year.

Their QB Nathan Elliott is below average, he's passed for 669yds 3TD's & 4INT's on the season as a 56.7% passer.
In the ACC, they're 11th in Passing & 11th in Rushing, but they've only give up 1 sack on the season.

So, given its a home game @ The Rock the atmosphere should be loud & intense. Our Defense picked off Nathan 3 times & forced a fumble last year, while also knocking out 3 QB's, they should eat big time against this team.

Defensive inconsistency vs weak teams is something Manny has to get out of, there's not a single player on this UNC offense that's worth a ****.

And offensive inconsistency in run blocking is something Richt & Searels needs to drill in our OL's head. If our lineman block like they're supposed to, we should run the ball down their throat & if Perry is playing he should pick that secondary apart.

UNC is one of the 3 worst teams in the ACC, the only reason why these games are ever close is because we don't handle our business & play down to competition.

I got Miami winning 37-16.

If im not mistaken their defense was just as horrid last year and we struggled big time offensively. I expect it to be close. We always play like **** against them

Advertisement
With one loss we can't afford to take anyone lightly need go out there and take care of business.

Even I am tempted to take UNC and the points. For whatever reason this game always plays like a rivalry game, and the refs have been ******** Miami in this game ever since we joined the ACC.

It is too many points to give but beat against Canes in any manner is sacrilege.

we will cover that. 42-10 type game.
Unless Diaz opens the backdoor for some late points with the 3rd unit.

Advertisement
Right. That's what it is. How could I be so simple minded. He is in a never ending quest to develop players while squeaking by sht teams like UNC. The excuses are never ending.

You're simple minded because your parents didn't read to you when you were a kid. That's not difficult to figure out.

We squeak by sht teams like UNC because he took over a broken program. But hey, if he was worth anything, he would have just come in and fixed it. Did I do that right?

Advertisement
We won’t know if they get all their guys back until Thursday. They’ll get them back if they don’t reschedule a game to make up for last weeks cancellation. They’re suspended for a percentage of total games. With last weeks cancellation 3 games covers the right percentage our of 11 total
They get 9 out of 13. There DL will drastically improve, bc most of the starters are returning, and offense should be a little better since they get there starting QB. Regardless Miami needs to take care of business.

Night game at home, this squad plays waaay better at home. I think they cover.

They struggled running the ball last year against UNC but both Deejay and Homer both look more capable this year. They're more wiling to take three and four yard gains on first down and set up the offense for an easier conversion than last year where if the hole didn't open they got stuffed for no gain. The running game has been far more consistent this year.

If Perry gets the start, it not only energizes the fans, it energizes the team. Did you see how hyped up the receivers were against FIU? It's like they were excited to finally get a chance to make some plays. Cager Jordan, Harley are all getting involved in the game now and you can see their enthusiasm.

Advertisement
Back