'15 Jordan Scarlett junior highlight tape

MDOcane

here we go again...
[video=youtube;JMsUTohE4iI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsUTohE4iI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Is it me or does it look slightly altered? They slow it down at certain parts but **** it feels like it is running at 120% speed with the way their legs are moving.

****'s giving me motion sickness, fast, slow, fast, slow. I don't think it's ever at normal speed.

Advertisement
He's definitely in the Michel, Cook, Collins talent group - but I'd rank him 4th on that list. I really hope we land him. Not getting any of that 4 would be a disaster

He's definitely in the Michel, Cook, Collins talent group - but I'd rank him 4th on that list. I really hope we land him. Not getting any of that 4 would be a disaster

dont hold your breath, he's an early FSU lean

Advertisement

Those are different talent groups imo. Cook is in a class of his own.

Scarlett isnt a better back the Yearby imo.

Regardless he is a heavy FSU lean. Family of Noles

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement

I'm not gonna disagree with you.
I just finished watching all their highlights and looked them as objectively as possible, and I remind myself these are highlights so the biggest run and their best display of just being unreal. With that said, and I ain't gonna lie to ya, Jordan Scarlett isn't playing with those guys at all, he's good but the guy didn't really make anyone miss or truck kids in 2A ball.

I'm gonna be real with everyone and do a ranking of the four mentioned:
Sony Michel
Joseph Yearby
Dalvin Cook
Jordan Scarlett

I'll tell you why, Sony got a great lean to him and is just such a good strider in and out of holes fast, has a stiff arm and all. He's a feature back, every down type.
Joseph Yearby, this guy's feet are other worldly and it's displayed in games, makes guys miss, he makes his blockers look REAL good, sees a seams and explodes in it. Super excited we have this guy.
Others mentioned this, but Dalvin Cook just seems like such a raw athlete at tail, he's just faster and out running angles and explodes in the hole. Issues is from the highlights anyway, always looking to take it outside even if his blockers don't say so, but he gets away with it because of the aforementioned statement, I personally think he's highest ceiling is in a Stacy Coley type role, once again based on highlights, great in shape and can take the top off and not afraid of contact.
Lastly Jordan Scarlett, not taking anything away from this kid, but I think in the NCAA he's a rotational guy, he's got low knees when he runs and with his size he ain't plowing anybody, but he'd be a good back to spell out other in the right situation. He's got good vision and good size, just wish he ran behind them pads and trucked a kid or two.

i agree Arehel, but the debate with michel cook and yearby is next level and next level it has to be
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Joseph Yearby
we know scarlett aint running with these guys (thats why i know if cook flips he will be fsu bound) and i wont argue with that

Whoever made that video put his best runs at the end for some reason.

I'm still high on Scarlett, but not sky-high like I was last year. He still runs too high, and he is already getting close to his physical peak. He is rocked up and looks like a thirty-year old. A guy like Mark Walton still has a lot of development in front of him.

Last edited:
Whoever made that video put his best runs at the end for some reason.

I'm still high on Scarlett, but not sky-high like I was last year. He still runs too high, and he is already getting close to his physical peak. He is rocked up and looks like a thirty-year old. A guy like Tim Walton still has a lot of development in front of him.

lol

Advertisement
Back