'15 Jordan Scarlett junior highlight tape

Advertisement
Whoever made that video put his best runs at the end for some reason.

I'm still high on Scarlett, but not sky-high like I was last year. He still runs too high, and he is already getting close to his physical peak. He is rocked up and looks like a thirty-year old. A guy like Tim Walton still has a lot of development in front of him.

lol

lawl

Man, I'm turning into my dad. He's been calling Vince Wilfork "Butch Woolfolk" for about 14 years

Mark Walton.

i agree Arehel, but the debate with michel cook and yearby is next level and next level it has to be
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Joseph Yearby
we know scarlett aint running with these guys (thats why i know if cook flips he will be fsu bound) and i wont argue with that

Yeah? You think Dalvin got more next level potential then Yearby?
Maybe it's just a different set of evaluators with both of us, but I just don't see it. All I see with Dalvin is if, if it's blocked right he's going yard, but if it's not then that's where I think Yearby has the advantage.

To me it seems like Sony is ready right now. Considering our RB depth, Sony would make an absolute unreal compliment to Duke, both different styles but both run hard compact striders run behind the pads and have balance, ****, but he ain't coming so.
With that, let's get both Dalvin and Yearby. Just think Dalvin has to be coached up more as a tail and is more a situational type of guy. I can see him being a Drren Sproles type of player for sure, and there is nothing wrong with that.

That boy has a good build. Got to worry about that high running style a little bit.
His sophomore year was pretty dope.

Advertisement
Back