#11 and #6 looked good at LB

Advertisement
Everyone is going to look good vs a team like this. U can't take this game seriously or anything that happened in it.
You are right, but some of it does translate over. ie wiggins still dropping balls, restrepo still ballin out. Jennings still looking horrible, etc.
Obviously you take everything with a grain of salt, but you can definitely get *something* from it.

Advertisement
I would have liked to see us give Gil or Carter a look at LB after Smiff’s injury. Williams will eventually have to come down. I’d be fine w/ him as well. Terrible depth/talent.

Advertisement
11 was still the same. The blind love some of our fans have For him is crazy to me. I mean I root for him , like I root for all of the canes- but if you really pay attention to him it is not at all good on most plays . Even today. Troutman and Austin -cave both look way better already .

11 was good (decent) today but he’s not gonna be ready for acc play. Against this level of competition you suppose to look like Devin white. Look at how cam was running the ball today against them haha

Advertisement
Not true at all.

You couldn't tell the WRs caught the ball? More energy? Hustle? Heart? Engagement? Coaches actually coached? Freshman class has a bright future?

You can see the talent with the young guys. They have gears, the older guys don't
this regarding the gears.

Advertisement
11 was still the same. The blind love some of our fans have For him is crazy to me. I mean I root for him , like I root for all of the canes- but if you really pay attention to him it is not at all good on most plays . Even today. Troutman and Austin -cave both look way better already .

Facts. Nothing in this game told me Flagg was taking that next step or is capable of doing so. He's just too limited athletically.

Advertisement
Back