#11 and #6 looked good at LB

Insanecane

Junior
Banned
I get it was against Sisters of the Poor college but those two covered receivers, and stuffed rb’s.

Williams is the real deal. Harrel #20 looked good too. The G. Hall experiment needs to end. Bolden should be on a leash.

Brown and Franklin look good. They need more reps.

Clark helped the middle of the oline a lot. Gaynor was a liability, I would encourage him to move on.

At QB Garcia is the goods. TVD is more conservative but he gets the ball to play makers. We can win with either.

Brinson and company need burn. First contested catch in 3 years. For the love of God no more Wiggins and Pope.

I saw our young TE’s make crushing blocks today. Mallory experiment probably needs to end as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was about to start a similar post. How did TAC do? I saw him make a few plays but missed a lot of the second half. They played Jennings way too much imo.
TAC, Brooks, and even Troutman are just different than the trash we have been trotting out there. Would much rather have those guys make mistakes going 100 mph versus 44.

One wish already granted. No more Pope on offense. He did enter game late playing defense though.
Moron it was Brooks. And he should have been playing since Bama but he was injured until the second half of the 4th game?
What part of the my statement was wrong.Pope has changed to CB and did play a few reps on defense

Advertisement
Back