#11 and #6 looked good at LB

Yea but he aint chasing an ACC RB is what im saying, those guys were slow. Dont get me wrong Brooks got wheels but the comp was epically bad,
And I'm saying, as bad as the comp was, Flagg and Jennings still would not have caught up with the RB. Brooks, Austin-Cave, Chase Smith, their athleticism popped off the screen yesterday. It was obvious they were on another level from the competition. Flagg and Jennings looked like they probably should be playing for the other team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are right, but some of it does translate over. ie wiggins still dropping balls, restrepo still ballin out. Jennings still looking horrible, etc.
Obviously you take everything with a grain of salt, but you can definitely get *something* from it.
And just getting some young guys feet wet is always good

Advertisement
You can't take anything from this game...at all.
Sure you can. Did Brinson, Restrepo and B. Smith look better than Harley and Wiggins? Did Troutman, Austin Cave and Brooks look better than Jennings? Did Kitchen and Williams look better than Hall and Bolden? Did anybody look better than McCloud?

Advertisement
11 is not that good. He plays hard and effort is there, however, he has limitations ~ step slow to react and doesn't read defenses. He should be a ST's guy and a backup..

44 should be a backup too.

C. Smith, K. Smith, TAC, Brooks, Huff and Troutman should all be getting more burn than the aforementioned. Unfortunately the DC has favorites, and or is blind, refuses to see who has more talent as it would prove him wrong. Either way, DC needs to be fired for the inability to evaluate his own players and stubbornness.
So u saying Smiffs need mo sniffs, (Playing Time)
1632700521716.gif

Gotta say, I did like Troutman. He looked like he wanted to fight for playing time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back