11/28 Rutgers @7:15 (ESPNU)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to be a bumpy season, buckle up for acc play ... these are all coach l’s players just saying

We will finish well below .500 in ACC play. If we had a hard time scoring against Rutgers, can you imagine against Syracuse, Virginia, Louisville, FSU? Duke may beat us by 40. How fast is Izundu going to be in foul trouble in that game? Honestly, right now, if we played Wake / GT / Pitt or any other team in our league, I'm not sure I'd pick us.

I think we have to give Gak some more playing time how much worse can we be. This kid needs to grow. Same for Mack.
I liked what I saw of Gak's limited action tonight. 6 boards and confident FT stroke. How about Darius Rice's comment that Gak has the most NBA potential of anyone on the roster?

Advertisement
I liked what I saw of Gak's limited action tonight. 6 boards and confident FT strole. How about Darius Rice's comment that Gak has the most NBA potential of anyone on the roster?
Darius Rice was coked out of his mind and hammered when he said that. That’s like saying Waardenburg is a good player. That’s like me saying I’m a positive poster on gamedays.

Advertisement
We will finish well below .500 in ACC play. If we had a hard time scoring against Rutgers, can you imagine against Syracuse, Virginia, Louisville, FSU? Duke may beat us by 40. How fast is Izundu going to be in foul trouble in that game? Honestly, right now, if we played Wake / GT / Pitt or any other team in our league, I'm not sure I'd pick us.
My biggest qualm is how mismanaged this roster is ... honestly I see is struggling against Yale. We just look really undisciplined on both sides of the ball right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back