11/28 Rutgers @7:15 (ESPNU)

Advertisement
Maybe this will light a fire under compliance’s ***

The last time I checked, the NCAA determined Dewan's eligibility. Until they decide to do their **** job(Or is forced by a lawsuit), they are going to drag their feet. Then again, the people on this board, most of whom have little understanding of how any of this stuff works will continue to point to compliance, like they have a real say in the matter.

Advertisement
The last time I checked, the NCAA determined Dewan's eligibility. Until they decide to do their **** job(Or is forced by a lawsuit), they are going to drag their feet. Then again, the people on this board, most of whom have little understanding of how any of this stuff works will continue to point to compliance, like they have a real say in the matter.

Wrong. But I don't have the patience to explain it to you.

Advertisement
Dreadful all around. Rutgers length obviously caused us problems; but the turnovers, missed open shots, and missed shots at the rim are inexcusable. I would say literally zero Canes had a good game tonight. Amp was the closest to it and even he wasn't great, plus missed the potential key shot. No Izundu hurt an already short bench and a soft team in general; Sam was useless; Gak missed a slam and isn't a factor on the offensive end; Lykes and DJ couldn't buy shots; Johnson was 0-3 from the free throw line... What the **** kind of performance was that? We are not a good team. But that was an even worse performance than could even be expected.

And you too have no idea how this works.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Lykes dumbass realize he’s 5’2 and yet he tried to shoot it over people today

Didn't even really try a move. Just hoisted a telegraphed three against a defender who probably has 8 inches on him. Unbelievable. The last two minutes in general were brutal... but I guess the first 38 were too.

If that was the actual play call, atrocious.

My guess is Lykes went off-script.

Advertisement
Back