11/16: Quinnipiac 2:00PM (ACC Network)

Advertisement
Honestly, I don't see Rodney or Sam playing much next year if Miami uses those last two available scholarships on two bigs. I want Rodney and Sam to succeed but it has not happened yet.

At some point, it is not about your potential but it becomes about your performance.

Considering we're playing pretty chitty and refuse to play our best/strongest lineups, I guess a 5 point lead is okay. One of the sad parts is we're being out rebounded even though two of our low energy starters received the majority of the burn.

- 1-11 from 3PT
- Walker and Deng combined for 8 points Rodney and Sam combined for 6 points. Yet Sam and Rodney played a lot more minutes.
- Kam and DJ combined to shoot 1-10 (FG) and 0-7 (3PT).

Only 4 assist for the team and they are currently getting outrebounded 23-22. Definite areas Miami needs to improve on. Immediately.

Advertisement
Then tell the Coach to play his best lineups. That means sitting our two sloths (Sam and Rodney) and playing 4 guards.

I am not sure what the best lineup is at this point but I am starting to figure out that it may not include Rodney and Sam.

Unfortunately, Coach L seems to be the conductor or the Rodney and Sam train.

Advertisement
I am not sure what the best lineup is at this point but I am starting to figure out that it may not include Rodney and Sam.

Unfortunately, Coach L seems to be the conductor or the Rodney and Sam train.

Our best lineup doesn’t have Sam or Rodney on it. It especially doesn’t have both at the same time.

Advertisement
Miami should have scored 40 points this half but they are shooting 1 of 11 from the 3 point line and 12 of 37 from the field. I expected more firepower from this team.
resting relaxed here on my bet, but taking pepto bismol, coach L will have to get his own

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back