11/16: Quinnipiac 2:00PM (ACC Network)

Consigliere

All-American
For those that don't know, Quinnipiac is a school in Connecticut. They're also not very good at basketball. They just lost a road game to Brown. I've seen them predicted to finish anywhere between 3rd and 11th (out of 12) in the MAAC.

This is the last game before the Charleston Classic tournament, where we may play some actual competition. I think it is key for Coach to get the freshman plenty of playing time. In addition, he should consistently rotate the guards and feature a 4 guard lineup.

Spread: TBD

Advertisement
I can’t make it to the Gables on Saturday. I have a free pair of tickets for anyone interested. PM me and I can email them to you

Advertisement
Some questions:

1. Does Coach start Sam and Rodney?

2. Over/Under combined minutes for Sam and Rodney at 45?

3. Over/Under combined points scored by the guards at 62.5?

4. Which big man will score the most points?

Some questions:

Rod, o, u, Rod.

Some questions:

As long as Sam isn’t hurt, I don’t expect any changes. Miller has been serviceable on O but a defensive disaster. Sam is Sam, once in a while a flash of good play overshadowed by the same old same old.

Depends on Sam's health. But I think under, expect some tinkering.

Over. Wong needs minutes to build confidence ASAP. He's really looked like a deer in the headlights compared to Bev

Rodney 1st, Walker 2nd

Advertisement
Sam is warming up normally, so it looks like there are no ill effects from Tuesday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back