10th Assistant Coach

I would grab the OL coach at Georgia Southern Alex Atkins.They run the ball really well and he can assist with recruiting Georgia,running game coordinator and help the OL coach who the jury is still out on.

Advertisement
I think we need a guy with some serious offensive knowledge. I think the number one flaw with our staff is on the offensive side of the ball we don't have anyone who is a real x's and o's guy besides Richt. We need somebody who can help Richt gameplan.
Yes, please.

I would grab the OL coach at Georgia Southern Alex Atkins.They run the ball really well and he can assist with recruiting Georgia,running game coordinator and help the OL coach who the jury is still out on.

Like the direction you thinking there!!

Like the direction you thinking there!!

We have an OL coach, we have a running game coordinator, and Richt and Brown don't need inroads into Georgia.

We need a passing game coordinator in the worst way. Bring in a recruiter type who can help in the passing game and we're all set.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back