#1 TE 2020 ClassDarnell Washington

know I'm going to visit a few other schools again, some places I've been already and some new schools I've never seen before," Washington said. "Miami is definitely one school I want to see. That's tight end U, the fan base is crazy and they blew up my tweet about the offer. I know that it has a lot of great things and I want to see it for myself. I have never talked to Brevin Jordan in person, but he retweeted my offer and it blew up so I'm interested to see how he likes it out there.

Advertisement
Measured at 6'7.5, 248 with a Top 15 SPARQ at the Opening this past weekend.

I have a good feeling about this one. This is the type of national kid we get and there are no obvious competitors. Apparently Hartley dropped the ball on his recruitment or we might be in better shape already. His coach is a Miami native and Canes fan who tried to bring him to Paradise last year.

I have a good feeling about this one. This is the type of national kid we get and there are no obvious competitors. Apparently Hartley dropped the ball on his recruitment or we might be in better shape already. His coach is a Miami native and Canes fan who tried to bring him to Paradise last year.

FYI if TE doesn’t work then DE will. Plays both ways just like Dion Jordan did.

Ticco Rodriguez’s brother posts on 247 and said this kid tried to get down to paradise camp to work out in front of us last year and the staff balked.

Are we taking 2 TE's? Sounds like the one we have is pretty firm
Ivins feels that way. You take this kid over Odom btw even though we might be in a good place for him as well. I think this might be Enos thinking of using Larry Hodges in a similar role as Auburn’s FB.

Advertisement
Are we taking 2 TE's? Sounds like the one we have is pretty firm

A Lot of "insiders" saying we all but guaranteed the other kid Marmalli(I butchered that sorry) he would be the only TE in his class..

But after missing last cycle I think we should definitely be bringing in two kids... When these two kids show up on campus Mallory and Jordan will be JRs and if they have competitive season again Jordan might be gone with Mallory being gone the next

Julius Peppers 2.0?

A Lot of "insiders" saying we all but guaranteed the other kid Marmalli(I butchered that sorry) he would be the only TE in his class..

But after missing last cycle I think we should definitely be bringing in two kids... When these two kids show up on campus Mallory and Jordan will be JRs and if they have competitive season again Jordan might be gone with Mallory being gone the next
The old staff did that...Ivins even said that. If Manny and staff felt that way then they wouldn’t be offering a kid like him or Odom.

Advertisement

Hartley/Richt made that guarantee.

Manny/Field have actually asked Mammerelli to help recruit another TE, two-headed monster 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was an article on 247 talking about taking 2 this year.

"I'm fine with that," Mammarelli said. "No matter where you are there's always going to be competition and you got to just be ready for that. We are just trying to build up this 2020 class and make it the best it can be."

We’ll see if he changes his tune if we get a 5 star in the class.

Advertisement
Back