#1 TE 2020 ClassDarnell Washington

Advertisement
This was an article on 247 talking about taking 2 this year.

"I'm fine with that," Mammarelli said. "No matter where you are there's always going to be competition and you got to just be ready for that. We are just trying to build up this 2020 class and make it the best it can be."
All he needs to know is if he grinds hard hetr he'll make the NFL and have a career. **** Eric Swoope didnt even play here and ha a career because he went to UM and K2 almost died and had a career most young tes would dream of

Hey just to give y’all an idea on this kid as an athlete.

40: Lasered 4.80

Shuttle: lasered 4.63

Vert: 26.8

He was the best 40 at TE when he tested, finished top 10 in Vert (Jalen Carter was first at 28.5, talk about another must get), and the best Sparq of the TE group.
I'll say it again he's one of those rare do anything to bring him in tes who I'd put at de and I wouldn't care because he's a freak

Advertisement
Measured at 6'7.5, 248 with a Top 15 SPARQ at the Opening this past weekend.

I have a good feeling about this one. This is the type of national kid we get and there are no obvious competitors. Apparently Hartley dropped the ball on his recruitment or we might be in better shape already. His coach is a Miami native and Canes fan who tried to bring him to Paradise last year.

Good Lord those measurables

A Lot of "insiders" saying we all but guaranteed the other kid Marmalli(I butchered that sorry) he would be the only TE in his class..

But after missing last cycle I think we should definitely be bringing in two kids... When these two kids show up on campus Mallory and Jordan will be JRs and if they have competitive season again Jordan might be gone with Mallory being gone the next
Whoever guaranteed mamarrelli he’d be the only te has been fired, because he committed to richt.

This staff is insane if they dont keep recruiting the spot. I dnt think they’re insane.

A legit 6-7 TE could do wonders in Enos’s offense.

The old staff did that...Ivins even said that. If Manny and staff felt that way then they wouldn’t be offering a kid like him or Odom.

So do we believe "Ivins" or the other poster that said he couldnt make it down

Advertisement
A Lot of "insiders" saying we all but guaranteed the other kid Marmalli(I butchered that sorry) he would be the only TE in his class..

But after missing last cycle I think we should definitely be bringing in two kids... When these two kids show up on campus Mallory and Jordan will be JRs and if they have competitive season again Jordan might be gone with Mallory being gone the next
The original plan was to take 2 this year and 1 next year but we only got 1 this year so we looking for 2 next year. Mammarelli has been informed and he’s okay with it.

How about you go up and read that Dmoney heard the same thing...maybe that will give you your answer there.

How bout quit taking classes with Floyd Mayweather and read Dmoney post....says nothing about the staph balking at him coming down

Advertisement
giphy.gif

How bout quit taking classes with Floyd Mayweather and read Dmoney post....says nothing about the staph balking at him coming down
“Apparently Hartley dropped the ball on his recruitment or we might be in better shape already. His coach is a Miami native and Canes fan who tried to bring him to Paradise last year.”

So Hartley fumbled the recruit then he didn’t show up after his COACH (not us) tried to get him down here. Funny how you conveniently miss how the staff said to Mamarelli they were only taking 1 TE this year and all of the sudden it changed.

But please continue to tell me it’s on the kid and not Hartley...

Advertisement
“Apparently Hartley dropped the ball on his recruitment or we might be in better shape already. His coach is a Miami native and Canes fan who tried to bring him to Paradise last year.”

So Hartley fumbled the recruit then he didn’t show up after his COACH (not us) tried to get him down here. Funny how you conveniently miss how the staff said they were only taking 1 TE this year and all of the sudden it changed.

But please continue to tell me it’s on the kid and not Hartley...
Again reading comprehension is Floyd level.....drop the ball does not mean coaches balked at him coming down. But please continue as long as you dont teach kids how to read

Hartley is a nice recruiter but he was also vastly overrated during his time here. As a coach I think he left a lot to be desired. I do give him a lot of credit for working his way up by starting at Marshall. Unlike Simpson, Rumph, Banda, Patke.

Hartley is a nice recruiter but he was also vastly overrated during his time here.

Gotta strongly disagree. His recruiting chops are for real. Coaching may be suspect, but the guy could recruit. How many Miami coaches do you know that has experienced the same level of success in Jacksonville? How about the two five-star talents he brought in at TE in the same class? You don't do those things when you're overrated.

Gotta strongly disagree. His recruiting chops are for real. Coaching may be suspect, but the guy could recruit. How many Miami coaches do you know that has experienced the same level of success in Jacksonville? How about the two five-star talents he brought in at TE in the same class? You don't do those things when you're overrated.
Didn't say he was overrated as a recruiter.

Advertisement
Back