1-gap 3-4

Advertisement
more agggresive because we don't have those slow players like chick and denzel "i can't cover a FB" perryman.

armbrister was downright AWFUL.

this defense is going to straight up SHUT UP people this year you will see. We just need to replace that hack Jamal Carter who couldn't tackle an offensive lineman if he had too.

more agggresive because we don't have those slow players like chick and denzel "i can't cover a FB" perryman.

this defense is going to straight up SHUT UP people this year you will see. We just need to replace that hack Jamal Carter who couldn't tackle an offensive lineman if he had too.

You're disgusting

Ask Michael Strahan about the 1 gap.

michael-strahan.jpg

You're disgusting

deal with it. for all the nuthugging of DP, he was downright terrible in pass coverage. AWFUL. for this reason alone i cannot see him as a nfl starter.

Advertisement

You're disgusting

deal with it. for all the nuthugging of DP, he was downright terrible in pass coverage. AWFUL. for this reason alone i cannot see him as a nfl starter.

Lmao, so every one of the draft gurus saying that he is a first rounder are stupid? Yea you are trolling

He can be talking when we go 1 gap on passing downs, but watch the minute we get burned on a play coach D will go back in his shell and do the same sh¡t we have been seeing for years

You're disgusting

Lmao, so every one of the draft gurus saying that he is a first rounder are stupid? Yea you are trolling

are those draft gurus correct? theyre never wrong right?

we have seen DP his whole career. he will not start in the nfl if he cannot cover a **** FB.

You're disgusting

we have seen DP his whole career. he will not start in the nfl if he cannot cover a **** FB.

Lmao dude just stop

Advertisement

Maybe they were slower because the staff made them so but you have Golden's balls in your eyes so you can't see that. They're both about to be NFL players while you'll give Golden credit for that but ignore the awful record. You follow that up by bashing Armbrister for no reason than to just make even more excuses,

The only people that are going to shut up are you Golden Cult members. And of course you bash another player just because. If the players seem to suck, why will the defense be better? First mistake any of them make you'll go after them to. Take a seat.

You're disgusting

If anybody can talk about nut-hugging it would be you and your hero Golden. Perryman was bad at coverage? Maybe the staff shouldn't have sucked and taught him how.

It's the true definition of a hater to say Perryman wont be a starter because he struggles in coverage. Now with a competent staff, he'll probably learn. You literally want the players to fail in the NFL so you can make it seem like Al had it tough or you want them to succeed so you can credit Al. Enjoy rooting for Purdue's linebackers when Al is coaching them next year.

You're disgusting

They're a lot more correct them some ******* from New Jersey like you are. They're wrong occasionally, but a lot more correct overall and they consensus believe Perryman is a stud while you don't even think he's a starter. You have the football knowledge of a gnat.

We've seen him his whole career and everybody but a phony like you believe he will succeed and want him to and now with a NFL staff he be able to cover a RB.

Advertisement
So NewJerseyCaneFan is an idiot is basically the summary of this thread.

I actually think I disagree with literally every statement he makes.

Old Red Fox stand up at the start of his routine :

Red: Anyone here from New Jersey?

A few people yell yes

Red: put your shoes on and get the **** outta here!!!

it doesn't matter what we play nowadays cause we don't have enough CB's to cover a common cold. Instead of letting Crawford slip slide on out of here, folden should've worked on gettin the man back on campus.

Advertisement
it doesn't matter what we play nowadays cause we don't have enough CB's to cover a common cold. Instead of letting Crawford slip slide on out of here, folden should've worked on gettin the man back on campus.

A lot of people worked on him. I even read a quote from his mom who tried hard to get him to stay. The kid just wanted out and made a bad decision...my only regret is that he didnt drag Golden out with him.

You have to be related to Goldie or Patty.. have to be. There's just no other way.

Perryman will do just fine with whatever he's asked to do on the next level....regardless of what we've seen or not seen here.

I dont know how much NFL football you watch but Perryman is probably ALREADY better than half the linebackers in the league.
Just sit back and watch my Chicago Bear linebackers from last year...puke!

And regarding the video, Im very encouraged to hear that theyre INSTALLING this new scheme. Hopefully they use it and see success with it.

Advertisement
Back