1-29 Q & A

View as article
Hey Pete, in your opinion, who is the most underrated recruit in our class? A guy who you think can eventually be a balla, but hasn't gotten all the hype?

Advertisement
Pete, let's say Gaillard wants in...do they take him regardless of what TV does? I would hope so, but I would think the class is getting close to being full.

Pete been killing the other sites lolz.

Hey Pete, what's your ceiling? You getting reps on other sites as "the man",

Yo Pete, can I be your street agent. I can score some large to flip you to another site. We take a few trips, eat some free food and maybe end up with a new Lexus or something. What u say, man?

My family and I are locked in with CanesInSight. We are comfortable here. I'll take the Lexus, though.

Would like you to reconsider. Who's your handler?...signed, other sites.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yo Pete, can I be your street agent. I can score some large to flip you to another site. We take a few trips, eat some free food and maybe end up with a new Lexus or something. What u say, man?

My family and I are locked in with CanesInSight. We are comfortable here. I'll take the Lexus, though.

Genron

Well, at least that saves me the trouble of finding out what other sites there are. This is the only one I read.

Pete gotta feed the fam

Advertisement

Genron

LOL...now that's some funny **** right there.

Genron

lol. Well played.

Pete, guess rating the entire 2015 DB class is a bit much, but how would you rank next years top Safeties?

Advertisement
Advertisement
One last question from me Pete.....

What 3* or 2* So.Fla prospect do you think will blow up into a 4* like Mike Smith and few other cats in recent years?

Advertisement
Back