1-29 Q & A

View as article
Advertisement
So we have 26 enrolled/committed, of the 26 we have Gray who likely won't enroll.

Assuming we sign 4 more kids, who has the best chance of filling the final spots?

JC Jackson, Lenius, Gaillard and Ross?

One more, Pete what's are chances with Tarvarus McFadden? He seems to have humbled himself some and embraced the fact Miami offered him...think we land him??

Pete is the staff going hard after jordan Scarlett right now? What about Tarvarus mcfadden

Advertisement
Quincy is a big name in the community and it would not have hurt to have him on our side recruiting.

It doesn't appear to have helped UF all that much.

I don't want that kid at Miami.

If you think he's a problem now, wait until you get him on campus and he doesn't get the playing time he thinks he deserves.

I can see it now in the Herald...

**** Jr, cries to daddy **** that he is not good enough to play and Al is a racist
by Manny Fat

Advertisement
One more, Pete what's are chances with Tarvarus McFadden? He seems to have humbled himself some and embraced the fact Miami offered him...think we land him??

Will be a very tough pull. Still an upwards battle but Miami is in it.

Advertisement
I had actually read on StateoftheU that they did want Quincy but they wanted him at Safety and he pretty much only told them he would only play corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back