1-29 Q & A

View as article
Pete,

How would you rank the 2015 DBs? Safeties and CBs separate

1.Jaquan
2.Tim
3.SBB....?

Advertisement
Who is this year's Tracy Howard and Stacy Coley? Last minute pleasant surprises.

Who is this year's Alex Collins?

I had actually read on StateoftheU that they did want Quincy but they wanted him at Safety and he pretty much only told them he would only play corner.

Not true. Miami didn't offer him at any position

Chad has stated several times that he was frustrated with the fact that he took Quincy to several UM camps and although Quincy performed very well, the staff not only didn't offer, but they didn't even have a conversation with him or his son. Says them not offering isn't the tough part, but he's a proud alum, and felt the common courtesy of a conversation or explanation was the right thing to do...

Take it as you may, but anyone here that loves the U would be very frustrated to see OSU, UF and the majority of the other schools offering, but you don't even get a conversation from the school you've always want to go to.....

I had actually read on StateoftheU that they did want Quincy but they wanted him at Safety and he pretty much only told them he would only play corner.

Chad has stated several times that he was frustrated with the fact that he took Quincy to several UM camps and although Quincy performed very well, the staff not only didn't offer, but they didn't even have a conversation with him or his son. Says them not offering isn't the tough part, but he's a proud alum, and felt the common courtesy of a conversation or explanation was the right thing to do...

Take it as you may, but anyone here that loves the U would be very frustrated to see OSU, UF and the majority of the other schools offering, but you don't even get a conversation from the school you've always want to go to.....

I am sure his dad simply could have asked and received an answer. I think his dad lives in a fantasy world and isn't a proud alum.

Advertisement
I have a couple quick questions that I'll try to keep brief so as not to clutter the thread.

- Even with all the local DB talent that we seem to be in the running for in 2015, what are our chances with NJ's Minkah Fitzpatrick and do you know if he's a top priority?

- If Walton does manage to reclassify for 2015, which of these two RBs would you want the most: Walton, Scarlett, Cronkrite, Patrick, Anderson, or someone else I'm missing? I'm on the Cronkrite/Walton train all day, but am curious to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

I am sure his dad simply could have asked and received an answer. I think his dad lives in a fantasy world and isn't a proud alum.

http://www.stateoftheu.com/2013/7/8/4457362/miami-hurricanes-recruiting-radar-pt-2-rants-and-rumors

How did miami offer ray lewis iii and not quincy? That's one thing I find crazy tbh. All in all he is going to florida so it is over

Advertisement
You must be getting some really bad intel if you think Ross is going to flip to UM. The real threat of him flipping from Mizzou is to UGA.

I noticed Sony has not enrolled at UGA yet. Wasn't he supposed to be an EE? Any chance the staff reaches out to him or does he want no part of UM still?

Advertisement
Pete been killing the other sites lolz.

Hey Pete, what's your ceiling? You getting reps on other sites as "the man",

Yo Pete, can I be your street agent. I can score some large to flip you to another site. We take a few trips, eat some free food and maybe end up with a new Lexus or something. What u say, man?

My family and I are locked in with CanesInSight. We are comfortable here. I'll take the Lexus, though.

I have a couple quick questions that I'll try to keep brief so as not to clutter the thread.

- Even with all the local DB talent that we seem to be in the running for in 2015, what are our chances with NJ's Minkah Fitzpatrick and do you know if he's a top priority?

- If Walton does manage to reclassify for 2015, which of these two RBs would you want the most: Walton, Scarlett, Cronkrite, Patrick, Anderson, or someone else I'm missing? I'm on the Cronkrite/Walton train all day, but am curious to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

No clue on Fitzpatrick, but I would be surprised if they go outside of SoFla for a DB in this class.

I want Cronkrite in this class. Not only is he a tremendous talent, but another great kid and would recruit for Miami.

Hey Pete, do you think the 2015 class will be better than the 2014 class? (Assuming Miami gets JaQuan, D.Clarington, Tim Irving)

Advertisement

Chad is family and I tend to side with him about this. His boy was over the edge though. Still, legacy deserves respect. A lot of ships get wasted on kids who don't pan out, why not use more on legacy kids, especially at THE U. Family is what these players created here and it should get the nod as much as possible. We don't know whole story, I hate seeing legacy kids playing elsewhere. If nothing else, it makes us look bad. Maybe the kid is bad news, I don't know, but that whole think made us look bad. I didn't care two cents about the Kirkland deal, but legacy kids deserve some respect-- there fathers' earned it.

Which Fresham from the 2014 class is being underrated? Whom from 2014class will make the biggest impact for Miami this year? (Like Stacey Coley Impact)

Pete been killing the other sites lolz.

Hey Pete, what's your ceiling? You getting reps on other sites as "the man",

Yo Pete, can I be your street agent. I can score some large to flip you to another site. We take a few trips, eat some free food and maybe end up with a new Lexus or something. What u say, man?

My family and I are locked in with CanesInSight. We are comfortable here. I'll take the Lexus, though.

Well, at least that saves me the trouble of finding out what other sites there are. This is the only one I read.

Advertisement
Back