1-29 Q & A

Pete, on Torrance Gibson, when all the smoke clears, who does he commit to Ohio State or Miami? Also, when is Gibson looking to commit. Also, not a recruiting question, but in your opinion, why has Mark D'onofrio not been fired yet? Is he facing any internal pressure at all?

If Golden is here, D'Onofrio will be as well. Gibson will be a tough pull away from Ohio State.

Odds looks stacked againist us in the place

1.Spread(OSU) vs Pro(UM)
2.Depth Chart(Miller senior) vs (Kayaa,Rosier,maybe Treon)
3.Urban Meyer is a **** of a snake

He says Miami feels like home, hopefully that pitch can persuade him to stay.
I would use the recruting angle of do you want to be a great college QB or great NFL QB because Urban Meyers QB have not done nothing in the NFL barely made rosters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do you believe Golden has learn from his past mistakes in this class. seems like the 2015 kids are eating up his pitches?

Keep in mind that the 2015 class is the first class of his at Miami that he will be able to recruit without the NCAA **** hanging over us, and ******** like Muschamp lying to kids about us getting the death penalty.

Pete, on Torrance Gibson, when all the smoke clears, who does he commit to Ohio State or Miami? Also, when is Gibson looking to commit. Also, not a recruiting question, but in your opinion, why has Mark D'onofrio not been fired yet? Is he facing any internal pressure at all?

If Golden is here, D'Onofrio will be as well. Gibson will be a tough pull away from Ohio State.

Odds looks stacked againist us in the place

1.Spread(OSU) vs Pro(UM)
2.Depth Chart(Miller senior) vs (Kayaa,Rosier,maybe Treon)
3.Urban Meyer is a **** of a snake

He says Miami feels like home, hopefully that pitch can persuade him to stay.
I would use the recruting angle of do you want to be a great college QB or great NFL QB because Urban Meyers QB have not done nothing in the NFL barely made rosters.

2. Has 0 factor

Advertisement

Ross be like...

10.gif

The rest of us be like...

82.gif

I was like Farooq. Thinking who gives a **** about Rick Ross or 2Pac unless they play DT and are signing here next week. Farooq still have eligibility?

No more he used it all up at FSU

Ross be like...

10.gif

The rest of us be like...

82.gif

I was like Farooq. Thinking who gives a **** about Rick Ross or 2Pac unless they play DT and are signing here next week. Farooq still have eligibility?

No more he used it all up at FSU

Ron Simmons has no eligibility, but Farooq may. This is the NCAA we are talking about. **** Miami admissions!

What have you heard about Treon leads you to believe we have a legitimate shot and how much more would it have helped with other recruits if we had him on board earlier in the process?

Advertisement
Since Marlon Humphrey committed to Alabama (no big surprise) does this mean FSU will go even harder for JC Jackson to visit this weekend?

Advertisement
Sampson Doyo!!! Man, what could have been if he ever step foot on a collegiate field, especially The U! Wouldn't even have been fair for our opponents.

What have you heard about Treon leads you to believe we have a legitimate shot and how much more would it have helped with other recruits if we had him on board earlier in the process?

Because I've talked to people I trust who say we have a legitimate shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back