1/26 Junior Day

Advertisement
You could put together a top 25 team with the decommits from JR days. That being said, they are a great venue for staff evals, etc., but the moral of the story is - don't bank on anything a 16-17 year old says. Of course, I need to swallow that medicine myself, because I get sucked in every year myself.

Advertisement
I used to get excited about whose coming and who's not. In the end it doesn't mean ****. It's about how you close. Johnny Dixon is a prime example. On campus for a miminum 8 times and then can't close. I personally think bringing them on campus so many times can sometimes become a deterrent. Coming to the school and just losing its excitement because you've been there so many times can elevate other schools because they go there once and feel the excitement of something different. This is just my opinion. I kind of went through it when I was getting recruited for baseball. I went to Florida so many times that I actually hated the town and city after going there so many times for camps and unofficials. My excitement the 1st and 2nd time were through the roof though. I ended up going to UCF which was awesome.

I used to get excited about whose coming and who's not. In the end it doesn't mean ****. It's about how you close. Johnny Dixon is a prime example. On campus for a miminum 8 times and then can't close. I personally think bringing them on campus so many times can sometimes become a deterrent. Coming to the school and just losing its excitement because you've been there so many times can elevate other schools because they go there once and feel the excitement of something different. This is just my opinion. I kind of went through it when I was getting recruited for baseball. I went to Florida so many times that I actually hated the town and city after going there so many times for camps and unofficials. My excitement the 1st and 2nd time were through the roof though. I ended up going to UCF which was awesome.

Seems pretty logical actually. Good POV.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Confirmed so far

Jordan Cronkrite
Leeward Brown
CJ Strachan
Rashad Fenton
Malik Wisdom
Richard Causey
Jaquan Johnson
Jason Strowbridge
Devante Peete
Shawn-Burgess Becker
Devonaire Clarington
Calvin Ridley
Sam Bruce
Torrance Gibson
Jordan Scarlett
Khalil Lewis
Tyrek Cole
Dominic Shepard
Steven Claude
Malik Wisdom
Brandon Boyce
Taj McGowan
Da'vante Phillips
Tarvarus McFadden
Antonyo Sotolongo
Carson Lydon

Add on.

This dude cloned himself to get in twice.
Sign him up.
Would be the wise move
:drevil:

Advertisement

which is why i didnt get how people thought Dixon was coming here...

Kid came MULTIPLE times here and NEVER NEVER committed. Thats the clear giveaway right there..same thing with Matt Thomas.

-Agree completely about what u said...

Advertisement
Back