1/26 Junior Day

Advertisement
Junior Day verbals are a waste of time aka Keith Bryant, the other dude that is now at Clemson etc.. I don't want any verbals but just that Golden and company get in their heads!

Advertisement
Very impressed with the group going to be there. Pretty much everyone on the Fans wishlist will be showing up. I dont want any commits but i would like to hopefully bring together guys who have one common goal of all going to the same school and that's The U

Advertisement

I thought he was a sophomore becoming a Junior. i thought this events were for Juniors becoming seniors. i mean i like that he is coming but im confused

He is a Soph. These event's are for mainly Juniors but a few elite sophs get the invite as well.

Bruce was just bashing us for offering McFadden late. Staff shouldn't allow Sophs to go

Advertisement

I thought he was a sophomore becoming a Junior. i thought this events were for Juniors becoming seniors. i mean i like that he is coming but im confused

He is a Soph. These event's are for mainly Juniors but a few elite sophs get the invite as well.

Bruce was just bashing us for offering McFadden late. Staff shouldn't allow Sophs to go

So assuming Bruce attends the JR Day, will the staff have the opportunity to ask him what he meant by UM big timing SFL recruits?

Advertisement
2015 LB Carson Lydon is heading to Miami's junior day today. #canes @Lydon4CE
10:00am - 25 Jan 14

Advertisement
Back