1:11 on the Clock 3 TOs

The field was wet the entire game but at least take a deep shot if you don’t hit then take a knee…
Van dyke had almost threw a pick six the previous drive I believe..call it coaching scared all ppl want, but up 28-13 in those conditions with how the O was stalled out a little I’ve got no problem with the decision..strip sack tip ball and vactech cashed it in its a 1 possession games and with how the Hokies and the weather how it was in the second half that was a gunna he huge

Advertisement
Ball on 20
TvD is 10/16 with 235 yds passing
Multiple 20+ yard plays
Scoring drives of less than 2 minutes
Getting the ball again to start the 2nd half

Manny decides to kneel!!!
Yeah and it carried over passed halftime.

I know it started raining like ****...

But it was like that one throw to the sideline, to Rambo...that should've been a pick 6...scared the **** out of Manny and Lashlee

Offensive play calling looked totally different after that play

At the very least we could have ran one play to see if we got any yards, after that you can kneel it given the conditions.

Van dyke had almost threw a pick six the previous drive I believe..call it coaching scared all ppl want, but up 28-13 in those conditions with how the O was stalled out a little I’ve got no problem with the decision..strip sack tip ball and vactech cashed it in its a 1 possession games and with how the Hokies and the weather how it was in the second half that was a gunna he huge
Then put in your power back and hand the ball off to him, don't waste the opportunity handed to you.

Then put in your power back and hand the ball off to him, don't waste the opportunity handed to you.
So..hand the ball off? As Is tho we’d been gashing them? All our offenses came in the air on explosives. Nothing was mustered on the ground..tht Decision up 28-13 with the ball in your own territory given the conditions wasn’t a bad call..given also that Tyler nearly threw a pick six

Advertisement
TVD had just thrown a lame duck in the driving rain. I think playing not to lose is beyond dumb especially with our offense but I do understand it in this particular scenario

So..hand the ball off? As Is tho we’d been gashing them? All our offenses came in the air on explosives. Nothing was mustered on the ground..tht Decision up 28-13 with the ball in your own territory given the conditions wasn’t a bad call..given also that Tyler nearly threw a pick six
If you're concerned about a wet ball resulting in an interception, then run the ball. Don't just take a knee.

Ball on 20
TvD is 10/16 with 235 yds passing
Multiple 20+ yard plays
Scoring drives of less than 2 minutes
Getting the ball again to start the 2nd half

Manny decides to kneel!!!

C3D56FEE-6851-45AE-A893-C92152C341BF.gif

Advertisement
Did you feel the same way when Rooster got stuffed on the 4th down call late in the 4th qtr and it looked like VT was taking over at our 30 to pull ahead.
A game is made up lots of plays. I don't get bent out of shape over a play unless we lost because of it.

What team doesn't have bad plays?

I was at the game, that rain was coming down. we were up 2 scores and got the ball back to start the 2nd. Its not like we were at midfield. Didn't have a problem with it to be honest. He throws it and its picked off or fumble and people are saying how dumb it is. Diaz does alot of dumb **** but this made total sense. Fans were hot though. Those boos were loud af. I think people are just done with Manny. In better times there would be no booing

If you're concerned about a wet ball resulting in an interception, then run the ball. Don't just take a knee.
When Manny is sitting in front of the new AD, if he chooses to interview him, only the fact that he won will matter. This is a fan thing.

When Manny is sitting in front of the new AD, if he chooses to interview him, only the fact that he won will matter. This is a fan thing.
Probably not getting an interview, but if he was having a performance review, it should be questioned.

Advertisement
Probably not getting an interview, but if he was having a performance review, it should be questioned.
Maybe. But n that case, he'll probably get a pass for the true freshmans missed kick and a freshmans interception inside the 30 as well that cost him 2 games.

I make no predictions as to whether Manny stays or goes. But if the new AD doesn't see anyone who is a homerun and Manny wins out there could be an incentive to wait for one year and then fire Manny if he poops his pants after that.

Maybe. But n that case, he'll probably get a pass for the true freshmans missed kick and a freshmans interception inside the 30 as well that cost him 2 games.

I make no predictions as to whether Manny stays or goes. But if the new AD doesn't see anyone who is a homerun and Manny wins out there could be an incentive to wait for one year and then fire Manny if he poops his pants after that.
I'm comfortable predicting he's gone.

in college, with the clock stopping on every first down, that's almost like having another TO.

that decision was..... puzzling

Advertisement
In my view, you at least try and get one first down and see where things stand from there. But to just kneel, I was at the Crawford fight and I couldn't believe that that's how they handled that drive

Advertisement
Back