0 and 16 ACC titles

Let’s not forget who was at the helm for 13 out of 16 of those years. She did less than nothing for the program.
3AF4CD0A-CFCB-4B29-8E26-60293AA50E31.jpeg

Advertisement
Lol y’all really thought sorry *** GaTech was going to beat VaTech smh.... this was the best outcome Clemson would’ve blown us out by 50+ like they’re going to do to whoever plays in the ACCCG. We don’t need another bad loss this season
I get what you're saying but you ALWAYS want to play the best. If we played the exact same way this season but came back and beat VaTech and beat GT in OT are you saying that because Clemson would still probably blow us out that you wouldn't want to play them? Is it just because we loss those games that you don't want to play Clemson? Either way Clemson would most likely kill us but I bet those players and coaches would rather play the best in a year when we loss to the worse.

Lol y’all really thought sorry *** GaTech was going to beat VaTech smh.... this was the best outcome Clemson would’ve blown us out by 50+ like they’re going to do to whoever plays in the ACCCG. We don’t need another bad loss this season

You must have missed the memo. We turned the corner!! We just beat 3 power house teams. Clemson was quivering in fear of the might Manolo corched team.

Advertisement
I wonder if Cristobal would have done better than Diaz. He's got a decent shot at making the playoffs year 2 which would be an outstanding achievement.

I wonder if Cristobal would have done better than Diaz. He's got a decent shot at making the playoffs year 2 which would be an outstanding achievement.
Maybe slightly better, but not enough to make that much of a difference. And not with Flake James still as the AD & not with the way this program penny pinches & refuses to spend money.

This board never wants to acknowledge it, but in order to win you have to have financial backing 100%.

I'm not talking about dropping bags under the table, I mean actual recruiting budgets & expenditures of funds allocated towards the Football program.

There's not a single team in college Football that wins on a consistent basis that doesn't spend a significant amount of money annually, except for the G5 schools like Memphis, Boise St etc..

We bang our heads against the wall every year because we're constantly chasing the ghosts of our pasts, but don't realize we're never going to return to anything close to those glory days until the school administration opens up that War chest & spends some **** money.

Last edited:
Maybe slightly better, but not enough to make that much if a difference. And not with Flake James still as the AD & not with the way this program penny pinches & refuses to spend money.

This board never wants to acknowledge it, but in order to win you have to have financial backing 100%.

I'm not talking about dropping bags under the table, I mean actual recruiting budgets & expenditures of funds allocated towards the Football program.

There's not a single team in college Football that wins on a consistent basis that doesn't spend a significant amount of money annually, except for the G5 schools like Memphis, Boise St etc..

We bang our heads against the wall every year because we're constantly chasing the ghosts of our pasts, but don't realize we're never going to return to anything close to those glory days until the school administration opens up that War chest & spends some **** money.

The one area that makes the biggest difference isnt coaching salaries or fancy facilities, its recruiting budget. I think Clemson spends 6x as much on recruiting as Miami (3 million against 500k). That 2.5 mil difference is chump change. Miami could easily pony up that money. Not talking about a 10 mil per year coach. Thats the commitment to winning. If Miami allocated that much to the recruiting budget it could have a team of "analysts" identifying the Greg Rosseau's in S FL (vastly undervalued talent, probably because they didn't go to a lot of camps). It also helps with wining and dining parents. If you want to see where Miami is the furthest behind, it's in probably the easiest area to fix.

Advertisement
I dont even care about winning the ACC
When you have 5 NCs its NC or bust.
Winning the ACC will just be a by-product of our return to dominance.

Maybe slightly better, but not enough to make that much of a difference. And not with Flake James still as the AD & not with the way this program penny pinches & refuses to spend money.

Sounds like an opportunity to start a booster group with the express intent of bolstering recruiting.

People are going to be feeling really good about themselves in a few weeks and the fallout from Clemson wrecking us would have been pretty entertaining.

but you’re right beat two more weak teams and hopefully close out with a solid bowl win. That’s the type of team we have.

Advertisement
OP acting like he ain’t mad that we were eliminated from the coarstal but him starting this thread is proof that he’s all up in hisfeelimgs

It is an achievement that he didn’t do it last year given his conference and his talent advantage. It will be a real feather in his cap if he misses again.

Advertisement
Well folks lets be realistic here this is a Miami football program that has a completely new coaching staff with a freshmen QB in his first season who missed a few huge ACC games due to injury which ultimately cost us big time because that GT loss was on Perry and our horrible FG kicking, yes the schedule this year was a joke but if you look at all the losses Miami had they could have easily won all the games now Miami just needs to finish the season super strong by completely dominating FIU and close out with a dominating road victory at Duke which hopefully will land us in a respectful bowl game against a solid top 25 team and if we dominate that game as well it will catch peoples attention including recruits and we will go into next season with alot of momentum, right now its all about the future folks this season was never going to be a playoff/national championship one anyways.

Advertisement
Back