0 and 16 ACC titles

Advertisement
You right but just chill and lets see what Manny does. If he's still the coach after 4 years odds are he turned us around. If not we'll have a new coach after 3 and everything you said would still be true.

TNM. we back!
im not even upset anymore at my Alma Mater. mediocrity is a way of life that just seems to be the norm.
I just really hope Blake forces some changes offseason. but not holding my breath.
What changes should be forced if we win out?

Coastal was gone the moment this team lost to Georgia Tech. It is what it is. If Miami wins out which includes the bowl game, then that should be enough momentum to where Manny can actually pick up talent, make needed staff changes and go from there. If he can't win the Coastal with it being as soft as it is next year, then he's not going to last.

Advertisement
Lou Holtz is correct. Coaches either turn things around within 3 years or never will. Manny is in year one. He should finish 8 and 5 or 9 and 4. Trending positive. In my mind, he has two years left to get us to 10 and 2 or 11 and 1 consistently. This is the ACC after all. If not, next.

I will also say that staying off both self imposed restrictions and NCAA imposed ones usually eventually results in Miami rising.

Lot of positives right now. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
TNM. we back!
im not even upset anymore at my Alma Mater. mediocrity is a way of life that just seems to be the norm.
I just really hope Blake forces some changes offseason. but not holding my breath.
latest

Lou Holtz is correct. Coaches either turn things around within 3 years or never will. Manny is in year one. He should finish 8 and 5 or 9 and 4. Trending positive. In my mind, he has two years left to get us to 10 and 2 or 11 and 1 consistently. This is the ACC after all. If not, next.
I agree with this . Now you dont win a title in 3 years but I do believe you can be in the playoff hunt in 3 years for sure . **** we could next year. Manny has things moving in the right direction.

TNM. we back!

Come on now, put that UM education to good use.

"The New Miami" was never a quick-fix—and that 0-for-16 in the ACC has nothing to do with Diaz ten games into his first year; taking over a program 7-9 since Pitt in 2017.

UM has been a sub-par, average ACC program for 15 years now—a program on it's fifth head coach in 14 seasons, that was shackled with a president for 15 years who didn't give a **** about athletics. Miami just started coming out of the darkness in 2016 when Mark Richt was hired—months after Shalala retired.

The Canes were 97-71 between the 2005 Peach Bowl and 2018 Pinstripe Bowl. This has been a mid-tier program since long before Diaz showed up.

The only "forced change" needed is more logic and reason from our fan base.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back