🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Advertisement
Is the school aware of all these hires? Are payroll checks gonna bounce?!
1582688677993.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
RVA, I hope that you don’t have NYSOM as a troll. He wasn’t. If you are referencing another poster, my apologies. James.
I dm with NYSOM every day so let’s start there. He’s a major shtick troll - the biggest. He loves to troll. He did it as the Warren Zevon version of NYSOM and with the *** shtick. He loves to push buttons and watch things go crazy and watch people react... and there are a few others on here who message with him for a while now and they’ll tell you the same thing.

Advertisement
I dm with NYSOM every day so let’s start there. He’s a major shtick troll - the biggest. He loves to troll. He did it as the Warren Zevon version of NYSOM and with the *** shtick. He loves to push buttons and watch things go crazy and watch people react... and there are a few others on here who message with him for a while now and they’ll tell you the same thing.
I like you. Like him. I will leave it at that.

My gif making business is hanging on for dear life. No more ANN vs BNN.
Andrew isn’t my fav. He should seriously mimic the breaking news. Whatever NYSOM was, I clicked on the board to get breaking news. Dude was on everything I cared about. Your graphics were fun.

Advertisement
Back