🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

Let’s be honest, there are no more rules when it’s comes to who can recruit, how many “coaches” a staff can have. It’s the Wild West again and it appears as though UM is finally back in the saddle and ready to ride.
Are we? Then I assume we went ahead and brought in this guy...

celebrity-autographs.png

Advertisement
Jumped on this bandwagon last season.I'm not doing it this time.I'll wait until the season starts before I get my hopes up.sorry but last year put a very bad taste in my mouth.

Advertisement
The *** **** in the OP is ******* disgusting. I'm going to come into everyone of your threads and say it. I am disgusted that the mods allow this.

So since that's allowed, so should this:

**** LGBT. Nasty mother****ers. Choke on the **** you suck.
The mods are allowing it. He’s not stopping so better that it’s in his threads more and less in other peoples’ threads.

I made those gifs for him. You don’t like them? It’s metaphorical. His news is beating Brock’s news.

Advertisement
The *** **** in the OP is ******* disgusting. I'm going to come into everyone of your threads and say it. I am disgusted that the mods allow this.

So since that's allowed, so should this:

**** LGBT. Nasty mother****ers. Choke on the **** you suck.
Let’s discuss this in the PMs, big boy.

:)

Advertisement
Advertisement
They can recruit. They just can not recruit face to face off campus. So, they all can go look at kids play, work out or run track. "Oh look Coach *** cam to watch me play!" They can call, text, email, tweet, send bat signals to anyone. Plus they can scout other kids who are not already on everyone's must have list........................

I’ll take your word for it.

With that being said, I still have to roll my eyes at how everybody is excited about the hiring of an analyst. It shows that our fanbase will get excited about anything.

Nobody here understands how it works. They don’t get the bucket concept. It’s useless even trying to explain it to these dopes. And the ones saying we have all this money are just dumb. When other schools have double or triple the athletic revenue.

It’s like telling a startup company they have to invest the same amount on R&D as a company like Apple. We just have some limited thinkers here.

Exactly.

Love the pointing out of our ACC cut. Hello, everyone gets the same portion.

Athletic merchandise sales, ours are at best middle of the road in the ACC. The big state schools sell more than we do so we're trailing in revenue here.

Stadium, we have whatever deal we have with the Phins. Our conference opponents have their own stadiums and don't have to split the revenue. Once again, we're trailing.

Alumni base and fan base in general contributions. This isn't the ancient past where we had fans across the country in numbers. Our alumni base is smaller and often times indifferent with regards to donations. So we trail here as well.

We do have some high dollar donors, but that is true everywhere.

That is just in conference. Athletic budget wise, we're once again middle of the road.

For years we were at a barely break even level. That's why we joined a conference to begin with, to secure guaranteed money to stay afloat.

We pay what we can. If we were winning, we would have more money coming in from every angle listed above. Right now, we're secure, but still rely heavily on large contributions from some of our bigger boosters. Had Richt demanded his buyout, man it would've been tight unless one of the big donors stepped up. As it happened, some did to pay off Temple to get Diaz (right or wrong, that is what happened), etc.

When people float names like Meyer was earlier, they don't have a clue how we're nowhere close to being able to do something like that.

Advertisement
Back