🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Telly Lockette joining the staff 🚨

I like you. Like him. I will leave it at that.
I like you too. Lol. NYSOM and I are good. He knows what he does and what I’m saying. There’s no issue between us. Otherwise we wouldn’t message still.

Advertisement
Andrew isn’t my fav. He should seriously mimic the breaking news. Whatever NYSOM was, I clicked on the board to get breaking news. Dude was on everything I cared about. Your graphics were fun.
It wasn’t Andrew’s doing. Andrew helped him a lot.

Any update or was his name a pawn to get us to accept the wr coach?
Why would his name be a pawn to accept the receiver coach? Likens is proven and has coached and recruited a first round receiver to the draft last year in nkeal Harry and is about to do the same this year with Brandon aiyuk when he goes first round this year. Pretty sure he’s going to be one of the only active coaches to have a first round receiver in back to back Drafts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last name is spelled "S-a-v-a-l-a-s"

Who loves ya baby!!??

MWMRtBHjQPvZS.gif

Advertisement
Clearly it didn’t happen or something is holding it up, because it’s not listed on the University website and his twitter doesn’t mention it nor does it have any pro-Miami content, which would be odd for someone in his potential role.

Advertisement
The MH article said he had to go through the University's background check. My GUESS is that there was an issue that needs to be addressed.*

*Probably something like having an FSU tatoo visable somewhere on his body......................

Advertisement
Back