🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Rob Likens expected to be named WR coach 🚨

Advertisement
Love the hire....

Combo QB and WR coach with "up and coming" stats written all over his work history.

Fills the gap in coaching we've been needing for the offensive revamp for this year.
At what age is one no longer considered “up and coming”? This dudes in his 50s, so if he’s still up and coming, that meant I still got a few years left too!!!

I like it!

Advertisement
Love the hire....

Combo QB and WR coach with "up and coming" stats written all over his work history.

Fills the gap in coaching we've been needing for the offensive revamp for this year.
Sigh why can’t we have that kind of coaching competency on the defensive side of the ball.

Manny better be involved with the D from the get go. Anything wrong with the defense it’s all on Manny since I believe there are some coaching deficiencies on that side of the ball.

He should’ve been proactive.

Sigh why can’t we have that kind of coaching competency on the defensive side of the ball.

Manny better be involved with the D from the get go. Anything wrong with the defense it’s all on Manny since I believe there are some coaching deficiencies on that side of the ball.

He should’ve been proactive.

Lot's of analysis on the 2019 Canes Defense -- they were actually considered pretty good for a relatively young crew. But they definitely threw in the towel in the last 4 games due to the dysfunction in the team and particularly on the Offensive side.

Advertisement
Lot's of analysis on the 2019 Canes Defense -- they were actually considered pretty good for a relatively young crew. But they definitely threw in the towel in the last 4 games due to the dysfunction in the team and particularly on the Offensive side.
Hope you’re right. With a better offense, they should be better though.

Lets ride....im guessing the type of scheme were gonna run coupled with the familiarity of being with Dykes as Lashlee was a deciding factor

Advertisement
tenor (2).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back