🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Rob Likens expected to be named WR coach 🚨

Yeah i also like that we got 2 former ocs as position coaches man our offensive staff is starting to look like an P5. Now manny needs to clean up the D and let him boys go. We need an LB coach!!!!!!
I have this weird feeling that if the defense is the side of the ball that falls apart, he might make changes. Maybe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Played for him at Temple. He wasn’t my position coach but tbh he sucked and the receivers didn’t speak highly about him. In his defense he could have gotten better and he was pretty young back then. People to evolve for the better sometimes

Getting recent former power 5 ocs to be a positional coach such as at the receiver position is a good thing if you ask me🤷🏾‍♂️, good hire in that sense. Still going to need help recruiting receivers for this cycle, all hands on deck so dvd, field , cooney will need to assist with recruiting that talented receiver group. This coach helped develope nkeal Harry and their receiver this year in the draft so he knows what hes doing
3B893BC1-693B-4DFA-9C82-10628559BD7A.gif

Have to admit that I’m impressed and excited about these offseason changes. A historically bad season requires nothing less than the type of significant overhaul we are seeing.

Advertisement
Played for him at Temple. He wasn’t my position coach but tbh he sucked and the receivers didn’t speak highly about him. In his defense he could have gotten better and he was pretty young back then. People to evolve for the better sometimes

Pretty sure he’s gotten better in 20 years. He’s been an associate and assistant HC and an OC at 5 schools. Temple was like his second job.

Advertisement
Pretty sure he’s gotten better in 20 years. He’s been an associate and assistant HC and an OC at 5 schools. Temple was like his second job.
Herm Edwards must have thought enough of him as WR coach to promote him to OC, so I’m thinking he’s gonna be solid in that role. And I cannot imagine his experience with Dykes won’t lend itself to game planning in connection with the passing attack.

Manny is showing he is worried about his job - and winning will do that. Recruiting 2021 kids won’t matter if Manny can’t score points in 2020.

Advertisement
Herm Edwards must have thought enough of him as WR coach to promote him to OC, so I’m thinking he’s gonna be solid in that role. And I cannot imagine his experience with Dykes won’t lend itself to game planning in connection with the passing attack.

Manny is showing he is worried about his job - and winning will do that. Recruiting 2021 kids won’t matter if Manny can’t score points in 2020.
When did he work with Dykes?

Advertisement
Back