🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Rob Likens expected to be named WR coach 🚨

Hope you’re right. With a better offense, they should be better though.

AND we are actually returning with a more experienced and BETTER defensive unit given Roche's addition....

Man i'm so excited to see Rousseou and Roche on the ends coming in hot on opposing QB's....

I pray they both stay healthy... if they do-- i think we are about to witness some of the old school Canes defensive dominance come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1580601951895.png

Advertisement
Some things Arizona State fans said about Likens when he was being considered to be OC

Likens was loved by the players last year, had an incredibly impressive group (even outside of Harry), and seems like a great teacher. At this point I would be ok with this hire.

I have a friend in the AD who says the players LOVE him

Fits the new model perfectly!

In seriousness, he can recruit so that's part of it. And I'm just hoping he learned a lot from Billy this last year.

I dont really know much about him aside from the fact our receivers are good.

He got the shaft at Kansas. I feel like he has elevated WR play. Great energy. Contagious. Not sure his ceiling isnt higher than Napier's.

He did a **** of a job with our WR's this year.

Rob Likens was Asst Head Coach, Passing Game Coordinator, WR coach at CAL. He seemed to get every top WR on the west coast when. Think ahead to Brady White. Having a good QB and great WR's is a huge upside. Simon is a good RB guy that can compliment the passing game.

Getting recent former power 5 ocs to be a positional coach such as at the receiver position is a good thing if you ask me🤷🏾‍♂️, good hire in that sense. Still going to need help recruiting receivers for this cycle, all hands on deck so dvd, field , cooney will need to assist with recruiting that talented receiver group. This coach helped develope nkeal Harry and their receiver this year in the draft so he knows what hes doing
Yeah i also like that we got 2 former ocs as position coaches man our offensive staff is starting to look like an P5. Now manny needs to clean up the D and let him boys go. We need an LB coach!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back