🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Ponce back to App State 🚨

Advertisement
what's the offensive shakeup look like? we know mirabal ain't leaving, HIGHLY doubtful field would leave as he has history with mario. kevin smith has done an excellent job recruiting and is seen as an up and coming coach

so really that means an OC can come in and double as QB coach and we can hire a WR coach and again, hopefully keep kevin smith
I agree. We need a WR coach and an OC/QB coach.

Its Over GIF

Advertisement
At some point the human factor needs to kick in with this fan base... This isn't Madden and these are real people and their families livelihood. Gattis took a chance on us after he was the hottest OC on the market and this past season set his career back about 5 years. Yes most of that is on him but some of it wasn't like the injury aspect of it. I get we all want him gone but some of you guys go overboard with it. I'm also not saying you do im just saying in general.
I think the human factor kicked in when cane fans witnessed the absolute worst offense in their lives.

when you fail at your job miserably, you should expect to get fired. Dosent matter if you have 10 kids or 10 cats.

when you get payed over a million dollars to do a job and you give a 35k performance you should expect to get fired.

Advertisement
At some point the human factor needs to kick in with this fan base... This isn't Madden and these are real people and their families livelihood. Gattis took a chance on us after he was the hottest OC on the market and this past season set his career back about 5 years. Yes most of that is on him but some of it wasn't like the injury aspect of it. I get we all want him gone but some of you guys go overboard with it. I'm also not saying you do im just saying in general.
Come on, these cats make enough money to sit a year and still be fine after being let go. In my opinion, at that pay grade, they are coaches first and people 2nd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. We need a WR coach and an OC/QB coach.
yeah but does that limit our OC options, some people like to bring their own guys. we're already limiting the ability for a potential OC to bring an OL coach (and probably a TE coach too)

do we limit RB too? idk, I guess we'll see

Ponce was a good OC for App State. Don't take away from his accomplishments He got a bad deal here, bad O-line, injuries, new system under Gattis. Total mess to step into. Obviously, App State thinks highly of him to take him back. Good luck to him. Now, it's obvious new OC either will handle QB himself or his chosen personnel. Very good sign Mario will adjust and not stubborn as some have labeled him.

Advertisement
Back