🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Ponce back to App State 🚨

QB coach - sure I can live with that. Arroyo QB coach, Brady OC/WR coach and let's call it a day.
nah not again. either arroyo gets the full show as QB/OC or none at all. you can't have your OC not double as the play caller.

Advertisement
QB coach - sure I can live with that. Arroyo QB coach, Brady OC/WR coach and let's call it a day.
Thomas Edward Patrick brady?? I can did that
Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

Whoever the OC is Mario needs to let them bring their guys
With the exception of the OL coach. He may choose to keep Smith, since I think he's done a good job as a coach and recruiter. But, yeah, if we get a good enough OC, I can let the Smith thing go.

Advertisement
aside from he jokes bc as I said the gattis was great entertainment and troll worthy **** while we waited, I think cribby said the names that Mario has been talking to mean he may be shifting his beliefs in O. who knows though. guys still have to accept the role.
What names did he say?

Yes. It’s happening. See my previous posts. But some of your are more delicate than a Petunia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ponce might have been lazy this year, idk.

but he's a better OC than gattis which i'm sure created tension

hope he does well at app state
I wish we knew for sure what the deal was Ponce. I really had high hopes for him at the U.

Not to be “THAT GUY”..but we are more than a OC away from going into the whoreshoe and running OSU out of their own stadium

Advertisement
Back