🚨 BREAKING NEWS - Ponce back to App State 🚨

ponce has a history w App State and he can just be like I was forced to coach w some clown who knew nothing. gattis ultimately will have tot take the responsibility of the **** show that was the O since he called plays unless he just blames Mario (w gattis, I expect that bc hes a salty mFer)
Win/win for all parties involved.

Advertisement
For those in the know, was he truly lazy and/or not well liked the by the players? I was excited when he joined the staff and thought he would perform well and eventually take over for Gattis.

Uh...things did not turn out how I hoped they would.

Love to hear any good intel on Ponce.

Advertisement
This was expected. Next shoe will drop soon.
200.gif
Boot........DMoney..........boot!!

Advertisement
im just glad we got staff changes finally. OC will be gone soon enough. reshape the O and get me some D staff changes and we ride into spring
Regardless of the Cormani situation, I want DVD on the field and fully ensconced as our 2nd best recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably so but Arroyo is currently unemployed after moving on from UNLV over a month ago and was Mario QB Coach and OC at Oregon for 3 years and helped develop Justin Herbert. Not sure why I would get dragged for saying QB coach is likely his job to lose lol tbh.

QB coach - sure I can live with that. Arroyo QB coach, Brady OC/WR coach and let's call it a day.

I agree but I'm not sure what Mario is going to do. Arroyo has been unemployed for over a month, I would imagine he's had job offers.
aside from he jokes bc as I said the gattis was great entertainment and troll worthy **** while we waited, I think cribby said the names that Mario has been talking to mean he may be shifting his beliefs in O. who knows though. guys still have to accept the role.

Advertisement
Back