🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

If this kid King comes and I'm Manny, I use the qb room to set the new tone of accountability for my team. I tell them the job is open but there's zero tolerance. Wait and watch heading into spring or however long it takes. The first one of them that misses a meeting or skips a practice is off the team. If one of them wont study or take the job seriously, openly tell them to hit the portal. That's the team leadership position and will be held the most accountable. Set a new tone for this team.

Yep, he could use this King season as a total
restart & he better ******* take advantage of it bc it’s rare you get this oppurtunity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, figured I'd throw a little context in here for the folks who (for some ungodly reason) don't think this kid is the goods.

In 2018, Houston played 2 P5 teams. Arizona and Texas Tech. Surely not any defensive monsters, but remember King is playing with a Houston roster vs a P5 roster. At best, comparable. At worst, a slight disadvantage. In those 2 games, Houston scored 45 and 49 points (they went 1-1 because Mark D'Onofrio was their DC and Texas Tech scored 63 on them). King's numbers:

Vs. Arizona -- 17/34 (50%), 246 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs. 5 carries for 31 yards, 2 TDs.
at Texas Tech -- 30/51 (59%), 431 yards, 5 TDs. 0 INTs. 11 carries for 47 yards, 1 TD

So in the 2 games, he completed 55% of his passes for 677 yards, 9 passing TDs and another 78 yards rushing and 3 TDs. 750 yards of offense in 2 games with 12 touchdowns. Yeah. We don't need that kid LOL.

Oh, and in 11 games, he accounted for 3656 yards of total offense (332 per game) with FIFTY touchdowns. And the 11th game was the game he got hurt, so it wasn't even a full 11 games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mini.jpg

With our schedule, king, lashlee, and the majority of our defense back I would be disappointed with anything less than 10-2

Advertisement
Why don't you take your own advice? You're downvoting

I can enjoy it....just not sure I can "live, laugh, and love it"
Live, laugh, love is feminine. There is no way around this.

I am starting to get nervous. He hasn’t announced yet. I am starting to think he isn’t 100 percent sold on Miami. If he was, he would have announced already. Classes start tomorrow so the window is getting smaller

With our schedule, king, lashlee, and the majority of our defense back I would be disappointed with anything less than 10-2
Schedule is harder than we think. Temple is not an easy game what so ever. Michigan State is always a good team and they have a tough atmosphere. North Carolina will be very good. We are away for Virginia tech and wake forest. And Florida State is always a tough game no matter what.

Advertisement
Back