🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I'm not a insider. But the dude I'm talking bout isn't wrong and he posts this **** in a Facebook group. He definitely knows people as he's rarely wrong.

His words " LSU trying to decide if they want him or not."
So then they haven’t jumped in. And they better decide soon. Don’t think King is interested in missing spring ball.

Advertisement
I'm not a insider. But the dude I'm talking bout isn't wrong and he posts this **** in a Facebook group. He definitely knows people as he's rarely wrong.

His words " LSU trying to decide if they want him or not."

LOL...how does that equate to “LSU has jumped in”? If they haven’t decided if they want him or not then, they haven’t jumped in.

You people will believe just about anything.

Your dude is just regurgitating what the Houston writer said earlier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm just relaying what someone I know who knows his **** said. Cry in your beer.

I’m just trying to help you understand basic English. You said “LSU has jumped in” but then your source’s exact words were, “LSU is trying to decide if they want him or not”. Those two things do not equate.

Advertisement
Back