🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
He’s not going to LSU with Brady gone they’re going back to reality.

Their reality has been far better than ours the last the last 15 years. There is no question about that. They will also spend money to make up the losses on staff. LSU likely won't contend this year for a MNC, but we won't be either. If they offer, he's as good as gone and rightly so.

Advertisement
I'm not a insider. But the dude I'm talking bout isn't wrong and he posts this **** in a Facebook group. He definitely knows people as he's rarely wrong.

His words " LSU trying to decide if they want him or not."

I’d never be wrong either if I hedged like that

Advertisement
Anybody catch stubblefield saying he had a blessed year professionally? What would it take to have a down year? Man.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be shocked if he was doing some *** video and **** McGhee ruined his moment without saying “ spoiler alert “

Advertisement
Manny might recruit (coaches and players) his way out of his incompetence. I didn’t think that was possible. My algorithm still says no but my eyes? Cats and dogs holding hands. Omg

They just won a natty. And a transfer QB led them to it. And is also going to be picked first overall in the NFL draft.

But yeah. I’m sure he would NEVER go there.

Difference between Burroughs last year and this year is no longer there. Emsfinger was there last year and the offense sucked even with Burroughs. You want to go there and have the guy that ran the offense last year call plays for you?

Advertisement
Back