🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
And the flock doth says, "Noeth, for our OL stores are bare."

And then what lo upon the horizon, two horses appeared.

Ezekiel Lashlee and Uriel Justice did blow their trumpets. "We come to cast out the demon of sucketh..."
Whoa....premature. Waiting for my Old Testament prophet to report back. Get those Ezekiel and Uriel imposters outta here!

Advertisement
Not true. **** near all blue chips do that. Gotta point towards the value of strong coaching,parenting & values. When a kid is coached up by a staff of MEN they understand the transition. They understand the value of humility. Any kid will tell you they're told everything and anything to get you here. Once you're here all that other **** is dead. That person no longer exists. It's time to build. It's the kids who cant come to grasp with that who crash and burn.

dude have you ever been right about anything?

Not true. **** near all blue chips do that. Gotta point towards the value of strong coaching,parenting & values. When a kid is coached up by a staff of MEN they understand the transition. They understand the value of humility. Any kid will tell you they're told everything and anything to get you here. Once you're here all that other **** is dead. That person no longer exists. It's time to build. It's the kids who cant come to grasp with that who crash and burn.
If you decide where you are going to go and direct your future by who sucks up to you the most, who showers you with the most empty flattery, how much attention and fanfare you can get....that is NOT an intelligent, adult, or fruitful way to decide on your future. Way too many kids are WAY too into that nonsense. It's all about flash and attention for them.

...and just to be clear, I'm not specifically talking about King here. I don't know if that is the case with him or not. But we see it all too often in recruiting, and in how a lot of the younger generation act in general.

When it's between us and Lsu I'll bet he chooses them.if it's just Maryland and Arkansas and Miami we have a good chance.but against Lsu and ou you know where he's going.even jethro bodine would know that answer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now we blaming the media for the kid probably playing us, no one on this site can honest not blame to kid for going to either Oklahoma or Oregon which is probably where he will end up. #fireblakejames

Advertisement
dude have you ever been right about anything?

Among many other things, he was right about 3 offensive coaches being gone after the season. Don't listen if you don't want to but most of us appreciate the insider info on a free site.

Advertisement
Back