🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Dance.gif

From State of the U.

BREAKING: Houston Cougars QB D’Eriq King will transfer to Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Yeah, this reeks of somebody spilling the beans before he was ready to go public with the UM commitment.

LOL. This never ceases to amaze me. All signs at this point are he is not coming. When every speculates he is and he doesn’t actually make the pledge it’s a bad sign.

So a kid changes his mind on a destination simply because he can't have his moment? These are the kinds of kids we need to steer away from in my opinion.
You think a kid doesnt care about his moment but comes up with some elaborate commitment video? Has to announce on such and such forums? Has to make such a **** show out of picking a hat? Cmon bruh. Kids get paid good bread especially out of these sec schools for commitment videos etc. You think keeping it quiet till they ready really isnt important to them...

Advertisement
If he doesn't commit by Tuesday he's not coming.

****** Navarro just had to send that tweet smfh...

Or you know, the coaches who told Navarro. You don't tell things to reporters and expect it to not go public unless you specifically say to hold it. So whomever told him could have 1) waited and not told him 2) told him, but asked him to not put out anything publicly until a certain time. There's no way he wouldn't respect the ask to wait if he ever wanted to get info again.

Kinda like the idea of announcing on his namesake (MLK) day. Just wondering tho, since we don't hear much rumor or innuendo. Are bags still goin on; I know there's been courtcases and Feds and stuff? But if some legit/reliable LSU alum said hey man at least talk to me I got something to show you - would someone as self-interested as D'Eriq seems to be, say no? Everything he said to UM may be true, and then he got some "feelers" made him wanna roll with it another day. Feasible?

Advertisement
LOL. This never ceases to amaze me. All signs at this point are he is not coming. When every speculates he is and he doesn’t actually make the pledge it’s a bad sign.
Hope it's not as bad a sign as the billboard! Speaking of which, anyone seen it? And if it's digital and programmable, I vote for sayin Miami loves DEriq King or something, NOW!

Advertisement
What signs? The sign that he cancelled his Maryland visit while in Miami? Or the sign that his QB coach spilled it all to rivals that he is coming?

50 TDs and some of ya'll are clownin him...only in CIS.
Those who played this game know what it means to have a guy that NEEDS to score...I will just leave it at that.

Advertisement
Back