🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
My guess (I have no sources)
He wants to make the announcement himself so he’s gonna start a little drama so no one knows what to expect. Still goes Miami

Advertisement
Do you realize people are entitled there own time line. None of them owe anyone beyond themselves and their blood anything. We've lost more coaches and recruits than you can imagine simply because a reporter cant let the dude to do his thing how and when he wants to.
Well that’s not the fault of the reporter.

Players and coaches need to stop being such divas.

Advertisement
Do you realize people are entitled there own time line. None of them owe anyone beyond themselves and their blood anything. We've lost more coaches and recruits than you can imagine simply because a reporter cant let the dude to do his thing how and when he wants to.
Bull ****. A recruit spends years deciding on school, comes to that decision, then because reporters report, they suddenly go back on their own decision?Right. Maybe an oddball here or there but anyone else truly that weak minded to be triggered to change a life decision on a **** like manny is suspect.

I know you have cred and mean no disrespect and all but sorry not buying that fully.

SI and many other outlets are running with the Navarro twitter. If he is wrong he has lost face for a long time.

Not really, at least not within the soFla "journalism" landscape...they make errant announcements all the time...remember that Hochman putz stating over the air that Golden was taking the PennState gig? His colleagues and him simply shrugged their shoulders.....those losers would make the "journalists" at CNN blush....soFla media is all about emulating the northeast tabloid template....it is complete garbage.

Last edited:
Advertisement

So a kid changes his mind on a destination simply because he can't have his moment? These are the kinds of kids we need to steer away from in my opinion.

Advertisement
If that's true, that's hella ****ed up

I swear Miami has the worst media relations in the country constantly bashing kids and taking away from precious moments. Releasing info that hurts the program they cover. Like its beyond dumb how our reporters act
Imagine if Joe Biden refused to serve as VP when news of his choice leaked to the national media? Was Biden robbed of his moment?

Last edited:
DBC confirms. It's on! :ROFLMAO:

1579454735102.png

Advertisement
Back