🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I don’t hate the hire and he’s the upper echelon of people who would likely take the job.

My simple point is that we should stop crowning guys. He’s a question mark at this point and a one and done kid would be foolish to bet on him if there are established options out there.

This board should have learned that with the Enos debacle but apparently not.

Lashlee is the kind of OC Iwanted before Enos. Not saying i wanted Lashlee himself, but an OC that thinks like him. When Manny first said he wants an attacking, uptempo offense that puts the ball in playmakers hands this is the kinda OC i envisioned not Enos.

Advertisement
If Manny can't win with Lashlee and a plug and play QB he never will.

He just needs to stick his nose on the defense side and stay away from the offense. I think we are sitting good.

He addressed our deficiencies on the offensive side with a new run and gun OC and a heisman caliber type QB to run it and special teams by getting another tattooed kicker. We back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I spoke to a donor of UM who could care less about UM football. He said from "the lens of a businessman, Blake is a failure as a leader and AD, but it is hard for me to advocate firing Diaz because Diaz is top percentile of intelligence. He is also not stubborn like Shannon and Golden. Diaz embraces change, learns from mistakes and rectifies his errors. Am not sure that he will fail. If he wins less than 9 games during 2020, though, I will pay the buyout in its entirety because no one wants the full wrath of the citizenry on the BOT's back."

Take it for what its worth.
How did he feel about you recording the conversation?

8FBC988D-4248-477C-9F83-740F96200E40.jpeg

Advertisement
He just needs to stick his nose on the defense side and stay away from the offense. I think we are sitting good.

He addressed our deficiencies on the offensive side with a new run and gun OC and a heisman caliber type QB to run it and special teams by getting another tattooed kicker. We back.

Remember: Manny N. has wiggle room. He said King TOLD Miami he's coming. He didn't say he IS coming. King could always change his mind....

Advertisement
Back