🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
IMG_-dmo3al.jpg

Advertisement
I seem to recall similar optimism and enthusiasm when Tate announced he was transferring here.
I’ll concede that I bought in to the Tate hype but there were a few posters who warned us that he was undersized and couldn’t throw. King actually has a track record of success with an FBS program.

Just being honest i havent watched him enough to say he is better than the current Qbs. I will say i dont want to see our current qbs anymore. Id rather see king and/or TVD. Im over it with the current qb room

Advertisement
Hes way better than Martell have you watched any ot his games?

you can only say that because king was in a system that allowed his skillset to do well. Tate would do well in the same. Enos sucked and didn't give Tate a chance or any of our QB's. don't be surprised if Tate is QB #2 behind King

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll concede that I bought in to the Tate hype but there were a few posters who warned us that he was undersized and couldn’t throw. King actually has a track record of success with an FBS program.

I also allowed myself to believe that there is *no way* Enos was going to be so dumb as to bring in Tate just to have him work under center in a pro style system. I didn’t think Enos’ imitation of a spread was going to be that good, but I figured he would at least try it.

If I knew the plan all along was to have Tate run a west coast offense, I never would have even wanted him here.

Advertisement
Back