🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
At this point, we all need to watch out for the Cat 5 tweet from Manny or any of the coaches. That's when we will know it's done.

“I’m trying to find the right place to go” equals not coming here! Smh To be honest I don’t blame the kid, I wouldn’t want to come play for dead man walking manure Diaz either. This kids trying to get drafted and there’s real programs out there that develope there players and care about winning that want him. Good luck to the kid.

he wants to play in a spread offense like he thrived in two years ago. This has way more to do with lashlees style of offense and the opportunity to play immediately then manny,

imo kid wants his moment and not some reporters to blow it. If he is coming to maimi have to make a decision by Tuesday.

Advertisement
images

images

images

Advertisement
Lol he’s coming. Just checked insta and the official page for Miami Hurricanes football is following him lol.

Its very obvious the news broke before he wanted it to but he would be in Maryland by now if he wasn't coming here and he is not.

Advertisement
Wow just wow. We swung and actually not only made contact but knocked it out of the ballpark? Fantastic news of Kong’s choice to join our ranks for 2020!!!

Advertisement
Y’all so desperate for a one year rental Qb who will only help this team win 2 more games than last year.

he’ll help win coastal, save Manny’s job and we reach our 9-3 ceiling w Manny for the next 3-4 years.

y’all wanna win so desperately it’s sad. as long as manny diaz is here 9-3 will be your ceiling. watch !

Advertisement
Back