🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I think this is exactly why Enos was as bad as he was made out to be

Yep. But I see that more a character issue than a competency issue. Maybe it's lack of patience, being prideful, or arrogant. But since coaching entails working with people those traits can also set you back.

That's what bigs me, Jarren is extremely accurate but if you don't know the offense and can't read a defense it diet matter.
And for whatever reason he lost any accuracy he had the last 3 games plus it seemed like he lost any ability to read a defense the last 3 games , still not even sure what happened there.Water under a bridge at this point though

56C5503B-8F56-4CA3-8740-ABBF3EAC1CBF.png
All credit to canesempire

Jarren can throw but he can’t read defense. These guys don’t watch enough film and don’t want it enough
He second guesses what he sees, over and over. When he actually sees it. He is not an instinctive QB, but a reactive one. Even then, he reacts slowly. By the time he figures out where to throw it, if at all, the play has been minimized by the D. A guy running open doesn't stay that way very long. A good QB can see a guy will be open before he is. Williams just doesn't see the game that way.

Good arm, but really bad vision and timing.

Advertisement
I'm not directing my statement at you. I'm speaking in general. But because you like to break information, I lumped u in as the "insider".

Im giving you my thoughts bruh. I could have said the same thing you said & cover myself with "unless something happens". It's sketchy.

👍
No one wants your thoughts, bruh. Post less, listen more.

He second guesses what he sees, over and over. When he actually sees it. He is not an instinctive QB, but a reactive one. Even then, he reacts slowly. By the time he figures out where to throw it, if at all, the play has been minimized by the D. A guy running open doesn't stay that way very long. A good QB can see a guy will be open before he is. Williams just doesn't see the game that way.

Good arm, but really bad vision and timing.
Let's not forget mentally soft which is why he quickly downward spirals any time he throws an early interception.

Dude I’m not making jack off this ****, I said the staff was told he was coming , I posted that even though I rarely post that stuff anymore. Just for this reason. Three hours later ivins says the same thing I posted , only difference is he charges people.

I said we’d have a Grad transfer kicker by early Jan, I said that before ivins. It happened so I hear no **** talk.

Point is all I can go off of is what the staff thinks or feels, that’s why I now put “ the staff feels good or bad” about a recruit. Or just stay away from recruiting stuff in general. Because they’ve proven to be ofc on their feelings.

But there is a reason why all the players are texting crowns , they are under the impression he’s coming.

I’ve been right waaaaaaay more than I’ve been wrong ,but tbh I could care less if I have credibility. I’m not a journalist , a writer or making money off this. I’m not even on twitter.

So If you don’t like my posts , my journalistic integrity just block me and move along. It’s a free board for god sakes , no need to be a douche bag.
Cribby. You don’t have to defend yourself. Post what you know and let it ride. Just like dancing bear did with his info, He posted what he knows and we haven’t heard a peep out of him. A lot of us appreciate the info people bring to this board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back