🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
1579449852143.gif

I don't think Enos was as bad as he's being made out to be but after knowing what he had he should have made more adjustments to at least make the best of what he had. It seemed he was too stubborn in his offensive philosophy and made these guys try to fit into it even though they were not ready or capable to handle it.

I’m sorry but the guy couldn’t even figure out how to get his play sheet laminated for the bowl game. That was literally the picture that captured the entire 2019 season of University of Miami football. That can never happen to a guy with that much experience. Maybe he was a bad fit for Miami but he did not perform up to expectations either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A 21 year old 5th year senior shouldn’t need a “moment.” Learn from Joe Burrow. Come in here all business and eat, drink, and breathe football.
The kid quit playing QB because he was told he would never be one in the league. Now he gets another chance and doesn't deserve to have a moment to show he was right? I disagree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now be very very careful NO I mean NO NOOTTA compliments for CMD , please just hindsight the **** of all his approved moves CMD does.

If Manny can't win with Lashlee and a plug and play QB he never will.
Yup. Couldn’t have a better one year rental to bridge the gap to your young freshman than this guy. If we can’t go 11-1 with this guy and Lashlee and at least give the perception we’ve turned the corner then we never will.

Advertisement
Back