🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Watched all the tape I could on QB King.

At risk of being resoundingly verbally beaten upon here, my observation is that King brings what Tate was "supposed to and/or never got a chance to show" when he arrived at UCG last season.

What does King supposedly bring to table that isn't on the roster already?

Lance or Roman....can you break down what an athlete like King is EXPECTED to bring w/ a Lashlee O plan?

Is this post real? He brings success doing it.

We don’t need him to bring a different skill set than anybody on the roster. We have a bunch of guys that were high 4*, near 5*, coming out of high school. And one of them might finally live up to their potential.

What King gives us is somebody whose level of play has matched his talent. We don’t have that QB yet. You take that guy all day.

Similar in sack#s, however he had significantly less tackles and tackles for loss. He looked disinterested at times that’s all. Had the ability to dominate more early on in the season but didn’t

I love these. “He looks disinterested at times” “ had the ability to dominate but didn’t” How the f*ck do you know? Do you see him everyday in practice and see his work ethic? You talking with him at games to see how much effort he’s putting in?

Advertisement
I don't believe it will improve line play.

It will, however, be better fit to mitigate their substantial shortcomings in the passing game. Although honestly, if any OL can ***** up the quick pass scheme, it will be this one.

They will still struggle with consistent push and opening holes in the run game.

Lashlee’s scheme creates spacing for the running game. The OL will not be consistently asked to be responsible for any space the running game needs.

Watched all the tape I could on QB King.

At risk of being resoundingly verbally beaten upon here, my observation is that King brings what Tate was "supposed to and/or never got a chance to show" when he arrived at UCG last season.

What does King supposedly bring to table that isn't on the roster already?

Lance or Roman....can you break down what an athlete like King is EXPECTED to bring w/ a Lashlee O plan?
Lets see; He was not on the Miami Hurricanes roster at all last season. Who knows - He might even learn the playbook and perform better during the actual games then the ones who saw the playing field then the quarter backs on Miami's roster just last season. Oh yea, I hate to be captain obvious but the team even has a new offensive coordinator & a new offensive line coach & new players to catch the ball.. Jeff Thomas & K.J. Osborn are no longer able to catch the ball from any of next seasons team quater backs.

Lol... the QB room literally made Enos leave. Do not kid yourselves.

I don't think Enos was as bad as he's being made out to be but after knowing what he had he should have made more adjustments to at least make the best of what he had. It seemed he was too stubborn in his offensive philosophy and made these guys try to fit into it even though they were not ready or capable to handle it.

Advertisement
king.png

I don't think Enos was as bad as he's being made out to be but after knowing what he had he should have made more adjustments to at least make the best of what he had. It seemed he was too stubborn in his offensive philosophy and made these guys try to fit into it even though they were not ready or capable to handle it.
I think this is exactly why Enos was as bad as he was made out to be

Advertisement
Is this post real? He brings success doing it.

We don’t need him to bring a different skill set than anybody on the roster. We have a bunch of guys that were high 4*, near 5*, coming out of high school. And one of them might finally live up to their potential.

What King gives us is somebody whose level of play has matched his talent. We don’t have that QB yet. You take that guy all day.

The post wasn't real. You are just reading it as part of the Grand Simulation.

zhJR6HbK4fthC.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets see; He was not on the Miami Hurricanes roster at all last season. Who knows - He might even learn the playbook and perform better during the actual games then the ones who saw the playing field then the quarter backs on Miami's roster just last season. Oh yea, I hate to be captain obvious but the team even has a new offensive coordinator & a new offensive line coach & new players to catch the ball.. Jeff Thomas & K.J. Osborn are no longer able to catch the ball from any of next seasons team quater backs.

At this point, same broke donkey OL. Mostly the same WRs.

Lashlee and Justice will turn into legends...

or more coaches run out of town...

very fine line between both.

Advertisement
Back