🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Dude I’m not making jack off this ****, I said the staff was told he was coming , I posted that even though I rarely post that stuff anymore. Just for this reason. Three hours later ivins says the same thing I posted , only difference is he charges people.

I said we’d have a Grad transfer kicker by early Jan, I said that before ivins. It happened so I hear no **** talk.

Point is all I can go off of is what the staff thinks or feels, that’s why I now put “ the staff feels good or bad” about a recruit. Or just stay away from recruiting stuff in general. Because they’ve proven to be ofc on their feelings.

But there is a reason why all the players are texting crowns , they are under the impression he’s coming.

I’ve been right waaaaaaay more than I’ve been wrong ,but tbh I could care less if I have credibility. I’m not a journalist , a writer or making money off this. I’m not even on twitter.

So If you don’t like my posts , my journalistic integrity just block me and move along. It’s a free board for god sakes , no need to be a douche bag.
I'm not directing my statement at you. I'm speaking in general. But because you like to break information, I lumped u in as the "insider".

Im giving you my thoughts bruh. I could have said the same thing you said & cover myself with "unless something happens". It's sketchy.

đź‘Ť

Advertisement
Hide behind a computer? This is a message board. We’re all behind a computer or phone and we’re giving opinions based on what we’re seeing. Did you see me call him a POS or something absolutely abhorrent and hideous? I addressed specific behavior being reported and said the suitcase adjective fits.

And Barry Jackson put out a hit piece on Jarren??? Lol. “Come on now.” Jarren did everything to Jarren. You’ve really taken caping to the next level on this one.

Jarren screwed Jarren - Vince Mcmahon

Advertisement
I said Garvin didn’t play with effort and played lazy, it was true . He looked checked out this year mentally. I’m not saying that it isn’t time to move on from Jarren especially if we get D’Eriq king let’s be clear about that. Now if you are talking about taking a guy like Anthony brown from Boston college which was speculated in the last week over one of the qbs on our roster then my opinion would be different obviously on that and definitely would rather play Jarren again. But with king as I’ve stated before different dynamic
It's true based on what? He put up similar stats to the year before and it's been said that he was playing through injuries. Just because he didn't have a crazy year doesn't mean that your thoughts are validated.

I said Garvin didn’t play with effort and played lazy, it was true . He looked checked out this year mentally. I’m not saying that it isn’t time to move on from Jarren especially if we get D’Eriq king let’s be clear about that. Now if you are talking about taking a guy like Anthony brown from Boston college which was speculated in the last week over one of the qbs on our roster then my opinion would be different obviously on that and definitely would rather play Jarren again. But with king as I’ve stated before different dynamic
Apparently it’s also true that Jarren was continually threatening to leave and partying before games. Therefore, he’s not a good leader for the QB position.

What is amazing is that we have a reason to believe in Danny Boy Cane. Being a UM insider is his destiny. Probably the only reason our Lord spared him from that large bear on that fateful day.

And to think the bear eventually became his main source. Life can take funny turns.

Advertisement
It's true based on what? He put up similar stats to the year before and it's been said that he was playing through injuries. Just because he didn't have a crazy year doesn't mean that your thoughts are validated.
Similar in sack#s, however he had significantly less tackles and tackles for loss. He looked disinterested at times that’s all. Had the ability to dominate more early on in the season but didn’t

Watched all the tape I could on QB King.

At risk of being resoundingly verbally beaten upon here, my observation is that King brings what Tate was "supposed to and/or never got a chance to show" when he arrived at UCG last season.

What does King supposedly bring to table that isn't on the roster already?

Lance or Roman....can you break down what an athlete like King is EXPECTED to bring w/ a Lashlee O plan?
This was my impression as well. I don't know if Tate was ruined by Enos or not, but I do know he looked worse last season than he did in this OSU highlights.

People can trash the kid all they want but hide behind a computer doing so. He’s still a kid at the end of the day, has he earned his criticism? Yeah but what more needs to be said at this point? Barry jackson’s read last week smelled like an expose hit piece that usually comes at celebrities from paparazzi , not qbs in their 2nd year in college🤷🏾‍♂️. wasnt nothing normal about that whatsoever(neither were some of jarrens actions) but still..

I said it then. There was no reason for that to be leaked to him, with that degree of specificity and names, unless the purpose was to run off Williams. Or humiliate him enough to leave and put out an excuse as to why the team performed so poorly. Give Manny another excuse. No matter what happens-no matter how much he cleans up his act, beats out the others - it's near impossible for him to stay at Miami.

It's a little ironic that a year ago it was Kosi getting fried in public. both of them are dumb, immature kids.

I am not making excuses for JW - none can be made if even a fraction of that stuff is accurate. But it was pretty bad to do that in the way it was done. I don't buy for a minute it came from a player, either.....

Advertisement
I said it then. There was no reason for that to be leaked to him, with that degree of specificity and names, unless the purpose was to run off Williams. Or humiliate him enough to leave and put out an excuse as to why the team performed so poorly. Give Manny another excuse. No matter what happens-no matter how much he cleans up his act, beats out the others - it's near impossible for him to stay at Miami.

It's a little ironic that a year ago it was Kosi getting friend in public. both of them are dumb, immature kids.

I am not making excuses for JW - none can be made if even a fraction of that stuff is accurate. But it was pretty bad to do that in the way it was done. I don't buy for a minute it came from a player, either.....
I think that was a hit piece intended for Manny and Jarren was just collateral damage.

Advertisement
19 is not a kid's age. Unfortunately our society has encouraged delayed maturation so that some 19 year olds can act like 12 year olds and it be accepted and enabled.
Meanwhile, people say you can't buy cigarettes until 21, but you should be able to vote at 16.

Advertisement
Back