🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
What is sad is he is a big time NFL talent but he has the head and maturity of a 15 year old . He could be a top 4 round draft pick if he got his **** together but give me a kid who has his **** together now in King over him all day. But Williams is still 2x the QB of Perry or Tate so we need a guy like King .
You'd have thought that going from third string to having the opportunity to actually start would have taught him to do his best at all times.

Turns out Perry was the only one who learned.

This might be the worst inditement yet on the status of the program when people are saying Maryland has better receivers and more football advantages over Miami.
Not when it's a Maryland fan saying it. If King was considering Bugpimple U, their fans would be saying the same thing.

Advertisement
If this person actually thinks Luke is a "booster" for this program or an active or positive recruiting influence for us in any way then I have to seriously doubt how plugged they really are. Now, if this was written in the mid to late '80's maybe..
Lol true

I think I'm lucky knowing exactly who the DancingBear is, because if I didn't, his recent offerings would have me wanting to fight. This, the positive Manny thread, and the big swing n a miss on Alonzo Highsmith got me ready to throw down.

With that said...i know he's plugged in, but my dude has been wrong before. But this at least means the streets are buzzing.

If King shows up...QB2 through QB4 can get the fvck lost. I'm over them.
Agree 100%

Advertisement
What is sad is he is a big time NFL talent but he has the head and maturity of a 15 year old . He could be a top 4 round draft pick if he got his **** together but give me a kid who has his **** together now in King over him all day. But Williams is still 2x the QB of Perry or Tate so we need a guy like King .
LOL, at this point he isn't even big time NCAA talent much less NFL talent. Surprised you didn't use the "elite" term.

First off I’ve known about JW and all his issues way before some herald story. As I’ve posted some of the issues over the months.

Second you have no ******* idea what hand my information is coming from. I’ll say this , my information comes from a far more legit place than any media outlet you jerk off too.

Jw has quit on the team multiple times and isn’t respected as a leader . There’s plenty of other things I could post but I’ll leave that to Barry Jackson. Williams would’ve been kicked off multiple times and the only reason he wasn’t is Shaq.

Kosi did silly stuff , nothing like quitting , going awol or blowing off the team even though he’s a starter.

They’re bringing king in for a reason , they’re done here. They’ve been burned multiple times by Williams. You don’t bring in a Grad transfer to replace a guy going into his third year , a third year guy that just started the previous season.

There’s a difference in being immature , making silly mistakes and just being a cancer with a horrible attitude.

In other words, JW is what is known as a "Coach Killer".
Yeah, get him out of the program, ASAP.

Advertisement
For a good laugh.... off the Maryland 247 board:

Maryland has much better receivers to throw to than Miami does right now, a better offensive fit, and a lot of other advantages over UMiami football.

But if King is "about that life" Miami has the Super Bowl coming in a couple of weeks, 80 degree weather in January, 8th Street Latinas, South Beach, and Uncle Luke as a booster.

King of Diamonds is shut down now, but if King stays overnight and Luke takes him to Foxxy Lady, Tootsies Cabaret, Club Lexx, or the Gold Rush then things will tilt heavily toward Miami closing the deal and landing King. LOL
They say miami fans live in the past but these other fan bases talking about uncle luke the big miami booster. So ***ing clueless

LA Fitness trainer
Planet fitness employees (multiple sources) told me hold off on the announcement..but get your popcorn ready
1579372751155.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back